Adams in line for shock Leicester return, also Dowie & P.Sousa (SUNDAY MIRROR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure? I reckon 'The Birch' would work for nothing.

I would have thought he would, but he doesn't
:102: I do my fair share of charity work but I'm a stickler for insisting that I get paid for some of the things I do. You know, to pay the rent, buy food, etc. Why would Birch, or anyone else for that matter, do their full time job for free?

What is the source of the Birch story? is this just rumour or does someone know something for real?

:102: I do my fair share of charity work but I'm a stickler for insisting that I get paid for some of the things I do. You know, to pay the rent, buy food, etc. Why would Birch, or anyone else for that matter, do their full time job for free?

what I meant was that I would imagine Birch is the sort of bloke that would do what he does for free if he had to / could afford to. I'm not suggesting he should..

What is the source of the Birch story? is this just rumour or does someone know something for real?

I know someone who works there and they started to tell a few of us whilst watching the england game, then went to back off saying I can't say anything, of course by which time it's too late and we hounded it out of them, but they were adamant we'd not heard it from them, as i guess it would be seen as bad PR right at the time the Manager walks out on us and the powers that be would not be best pleased with them for leaking it!!

I know someone who works there and they started to tell a few of us whilst watching the england game, then went to back off saying I can't say anything, of course by which time it's too late and we hounded it out of them, but they were adamant we'd not heard it from them, as i guess it would be seen as bad PR right at the time the Manager walks out on us and the powers that be would not be best pleased with them for leaking it!!

Thats fair enough mate ta for replying

According to Stringer on Twitter this morning he has spoken to the Birch and he claims he is still employed? :102:

I'm not, but it's as reliable as "my mate said".
My mate (not Glyn), who works in our Cov office but is a Leicester boy with previous insights to the club's workings, is convinced admin is a genuine prospect before the start of the season.

Perhaps Bob would like to ease his concerns?

My mate (not Glyn), who works in our Cov office but is a Leicester boy with previous insights to the club's workings, is convinced admin is a genuine prospect before the start of the season.

Perhaps Bob would like to ease his concerns?

Might explain why we've let our most prized asset leave (Birch that is, not NP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669