Adams on sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MKFox said:
Ok, I think we'll win 9-0...is that better?

That's better,good positive talk...
You never ever ever say anything but the opposition to win MK;)

And I'm right more often than not....

OK, PMA, we'll win this 2-1, We'll go 2 up in the first half and they will score on 51 minutes, give us a nail biting last 40 mins, but we'll hang on to secure all 3 points.

MKFox said:

OK, PMA, we'll win this 2-1, We'll go 2 up in the first half and they will score on 51 minutes, give us a nail biting last 40 mins, but we'll hang on to secure all 3 points.

Should we do an accumulator ?:102: City to win 2-1. City@HT/City@FT. Coventry to score in the 52 minute or after 51 mins. One minute of extra time. ;)

MKFox said:

No your not.This season you would have been correct 5 times and wrong 9 times.However you stick to what you believe in,Coventry to win 2-0 and Scowcroft to score first,good price for the double there.

I'm going for 0-0.

I'll be clapping Micky (as everyone has said) because he saw us through adminstration and got us promoted (shame about being tactically inept in premiership/rubbish substitutions) and walked away when couldn't do anymore.

Anyway I'll be saying my boos for Levein! A year on and we're worse than when he arrived. Yes he's builing a younger squad, yes it doesn't happen over night but we have no passion, no shape, no idea - other than that the team as fantastic!

MKFox said:

Correct about the score MK and the nail biting......

drummindefender said:
so what reception did micky and the ex players get :102:

Radio 5 reporter said Leicester fans deserved high praise for giving the ex Leicester players a very good ovation

Micky got no reception at all. Infact the only acknowledgment i heard was 'micky micky whats the score?'

All the ex Leics players were cheered when the teams were read out. No booing against anyone all match.

Infact it hardly felt like a local derby really.

flashyfox said:
Micky got no reception at all. Infact the only acknowledgment i heard was 'micky micky whats the score?'

All the ex Leics players were cheered when the teams were read out. No booing against anyone all match.

Infact it hardly felt like a local derby really.

L1 did have a little rendition of Micky Adams what a wanker ! Although it was stopped pretty early through an apparent lack of interest. I think our crowds reaction or lack of one rather p155ed on Micky's parade, I think he was hoping for a chorus of boo's to fire up his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669