AFC Leicester idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the past few years we have seen the likes of AFC Man Utd, MK Dons and now Liverpool...Has the 'city fans' every thought of setting up a 'fans' club?

Over the past few years we have seen the likes of AFC Man Utd, MK Dons and now Liverpool...Has the 'city fans' every thought of setting up a 'fans' club?

I'm not sure you could really term MK Dons as a 'fans' club.

:icon_conf

I'm becoming disillusioned with Talking Balls FC, I'm thinking of setting up AFC Talking Balls.

It's the overpaid wankers who play for em. Feckin' disgrace. 3 season of lower table battling.

If you want to see what this kind of idea in practice, have a look at AFC Barnsley who set up in the prospect of Ridsdale being their chairman. It's hardly gone anyway and it's nearly finished and all of them angry fans are off to Wembley in a few weeks.

EDIT: In fact after a check, they called it a day.

Last edited:
To be fair they were not the originals :icon_wink:icon_bigg

stillshockingzt2.jpg

:038::icon_bigg

Too little a fan base I would imagine.

The Green Bay Packers are one of the smallest teams in American Football. They're also one of the most successful.

The only difference between them and the rest of the NFL is that they're owned by and run by their members.

Goes to show that you don't have to be Barcelona to make this fan ownership model work. The problem for english league clubs is the high cost of buying out a club in the first place.

Last edited:
Every now and then I venture into the surreal world of the lcfc forum and I am instantly reminded why i shouldnt bother....

Mr Jankle. Who's who if you don't mind me asking :102:

As Mr Jankle has logged off i can name a few

Back row right -left:.......,.......,MK,durham,willlow
Front row right to left:BB,......,Lazzer,......

Not 100% on the others so i wouldnt like to say!

Is Willow Lazzer's son? Would explain why he's so thin. Come on, Dad, don't be so selfish, let him have a wee taste. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669