Aleksandar Tunchev

Status
Not open for further replies.
A year or two ago I would be extremely excited with this signing. But after last year's 'transfer coup' of Carl Cort, and the signing of Hossein Kaebi, I am a bit more cautious.

Sasho is a living legend amongst CSKA Sofia fans - this seems a great signing for the club and hopefully he will be our new hero.

340x.jpg

No doubt we'll see some solid tackles like this next season - welcome aboard Sasho!

That's fantastic to know Joe.

I am always amazed by your incredibly wide knowledge of the game which is in no way limited by farflung national frontiers.

Just as a matter of interest - how many CSKA fans have you spoken with on this matter? Names, addresses and email addresses if poss please.

That's fantastic to know Joe.

I am always amazed by your incredibly wide knowledge of the game which is in no way limited by farflung national frontiers.

Just as a matter of interest - how many CSKA fans have you spoken with on this matter? Names, addresses and email addresses if poss please.

http://forum.cska.bg/

I have but I also need Joe's help in terms of his no doubt comprehensive translation skills in the Bulgarian language.

Looking at the entries on the site they could be saying " Glad he's f--king off to the decadent western city of Lycesta. Thanks for the stotinki Uncle Milaan!" ..... so I'm relying on the accepted and proven oracle Joe to help me.

Seems a decent signing actually.From what I can gather he's what you'd want from a centre-half.Big,strong in the tackle,good in the air,not overly pacy but weighs in with a few goals from set pieces.Pretty vital as Kisnorbo will be off in January.Plus the Bulgarian league is apparently pretty physical so should be good preparation for a Div 3 season
However with the way things have been going around here I can see problems.

1) No-one will believe an established European international would come to a Div 3 club so we'll be subject to a bung inquiry.

2) He won't get a work permit as coming to Leicester will be classed as charity work

3) Kishishev will make friends with him & then shag his mrs & he'll put in a transfer request.

4) He'll do a cruciate/break a leg/contract Ebola in pre-season

Sorry,I'm actually positive about the signing but I've had a very bad day

I have but I also need Joe's help in terms of his no doubt comprehensive translation skills in the Bulgarian language.

Looking at the entries on the site they could be saying " Glad he's f--king off to the decadent western city of Lycesta. Thanks for the stotinki Uncle Milaan!" ..... so I'm relying on the accepted and proven oracle Joe to help me.

Why not address your question in the foreign language part of the site at the bottom of the index?

Why not address your question in the foreign language part of the site at the bottom of the index?

Oh yes - I see that they have fears of being relegated to the Third Division for financial reasons.

I bet their Third division involves playing at grounds that would make Cheltenham seem like Wembley.

The Blue Mongies are gonna have some serious trouble when the team sheet is read out next season.

Half will be shouting "Hoorah" after each name, the others will be shouting "Whoooooooo".

Somebody's gonna have to tell them that they are in fact, our players.

The Blue Mongies are gonna have some serious trouble when the team sheet is read out next season.

Half will be shouting "Hoorah" after each name, the others will be shouting "Whoooooooo".

Somebody's gonna have to tell them that they are in fact, our players.

I have a complaint.

Why hasn't a BM yet started 'a song for Aleksandar Tunchev' thread?

You BM lads are losing the plot - a few months ago this thread would be well up and running.

Come on - Ollie's long gone now -time to find new BM heroes.

I have a complaint.

Why hasn't a BM yet started 'a song for Aleksandar Tunchev' thread?

You BM lads are losing the plot - a few months ago this thread would be well up and running.

Come on - Ollie's long gone now -time to find new BM heroes.
Sorry - I've been busy waving my shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670