Alexander Tunchev

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as Kisnorbo is even half fit, he will be straight out the door

Wouldn't be surprised if a deal has already been done

Plus I suspect we have been desperately trying to dump N'Gotty for months

that was what i was thinking as well

On City's record, he'll probably play 10 games for the club, scoring an own goal away at Cheltenham.

I can see the OS article now - the Slayer of Sofia joins. LCFC beat off top Bundesliga, Greek and Russian clubs for his signature.

If he's any good and other clubs are interested.......he certainly won't be coming here!

I think both Glentoran and Newi Cefn Druids are also in the running - so it might be touch and go as to where he ends up

It's only fair to give the guy a chance at least, a good solid defender from the likes of the picture, if he signs then we have Worley, Morrison and Tunchev at that center back roles, Paddy K and Notty are soon to be off.

He might be the experience defender we need, has anyone thought he might actually be good, there have been many players that come to England that no one has heard off and go amazingly well i.e the hungrains for plymouth, fulop, and a few that team have, This could be are star player in the making we just don't know.

It could be a milan signing and it could be that one of our scouts recommeneded him espically with the money problem CSKA are having, could be a good deal for us. Pearson doesn't look like he will be signing players that Milan wants, i'm guessing Milan learnt his lesson with Allen.

As soon as Kisnorbo is even half fit, he will be straight out the door

Wouldn't be surprised if a deal has already been done

Plus I suspect we have been desperately trying to dump N'Gotty for months
I suspect you are right with Kisnorbo

Still leaves

Bulgarian Boy
Morrison
Worley
N'Gotty

Plus we have been linked with Nelson and Lucketti

Still leaves

Bulgarian Boy
Morrison
Worley
N'Gotty

I think 4 centre backs is about right. A back up for each position.

Plus we've lost stearman who would've moved over if we got a few injuries.

A few of the youth team boys who have been given contracts are centre backs too.

yeah scott garner is

you've all forgootten someone! darren moore!!!! yay!

It's only fair to give the guy a chance at least, a good solid defender from the likes of the picture, if he signs then we have Worley, Morrison and Tunchev at that center back roles, Paddy K and Notty are soon to be off.

He might be the experience defender we need, has anyone thought he might actually be good, there have been many players that come to England that no one has heard off and go amazingly well i.e the hungrains for plymouth, fulop, and a few that team have, This could be are star player in the making we just don't know.

It could be a milan signing and it could be that one of our scouts recommeneded him espically with the money problem CSKA are having, could be a good deal for us. Pearson doesn't look like he will be signing players that Milan wants, i'm guessing Milan learnt his lesson with Allen.

I have to agree, I'd guess they are doing all they can to push N'Gotty out the door. Doesn't look like an MM signing to me - it appears he may actually be a good footballer!

Still leaves

Bulgarian Boy
Morrison
Worley
N'Gotty

I'm sure N'Gotty will be gone

So three Centre Backs seems Ok to me - plus back up from the kids

I am sure the fee mentioned before was 800 000 EUROS, on that Bulgarian page or whatever it was.

Here is the article, http://frognews.bg/Frog/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7337&Itemid=1, and here is the first part of the translation:

CSKA is split with its best players. The master Alexander Tunchev is sold on sramno low - in izpadnaliya in the third division in England "Leicester" against 800 000 euros.

Edit: Oops, it even said that in the first post. Well does that mean they've got it exclusively wrong?

Last edited:
I'm sure N'Gotty will be gone

So three Centre Backs seems Ok to me - plus back up from the kids

Wouldn't be so sure. He is on mega bucks salary. Doubt any club with half a brain would match or better it.

We will either be stuck with him or have to pay him off in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669