Alexander Tunchev

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from your contact and not just this post. :icon_conf

Outfoxed is my contact. Didn't know they had already posted it as they aren't always near a computer.

Last edited:
Someone on FT is claiming he isnt coming. Steven / Babylon ... is this guy reliable :102:

QUOTE (barmy76uk @ Jul 5 2008, 10:52 PM)
Doesn't matter now as he isn't signing for us!

Someone on FT is claiming he isnt coming. Steven / Babylon ... is this guy reliable :102:

God knows. Don't think he has posted info before. Outfoxed has given me info on medicals before so I believe him that he had one. We'll see on monday!!!

Must admit that the longer it goes on, the less likely it will happen.

Will wait for Monday though as you've normally been bang on in the past Babylon.

He has been identified as an excrement stirrer but even they are right once in a while. :icon_conf :icon_wink

God almighty, who cares? I mean, I hope he turns out to be a great signing, but really..

its a well known fact that even if he had sighned today today we woudnt know, The OS and the mercury do nothing on sundays, we are a very religious club.

its a well known fact that even if he had sighned today today we woudnt know, The OS and the mercury do nothing on sundays, we are a very religious club.

Christian? Islamic? Hindu?

It is quite funny that anyone can get wound up either way about a player they hadn't heard of until the middle of last week.

According to his agent he has signed. :icon_wink

According to his agent yesterday Tunchev has signed.

The master of CSKA Alexander Tunchev signed with Leicester, said his agent Traiko Sokolov in the speech to "Channel 3".
Tunchev already signed a contract with Leicester and now will play in this team "- Sokolov said -" There no problems in signing the contract. Both sides are satisfied. "

If he's as good as certain sections are saying:

a) Why have I never heard of him?
b) Why the third division of a foreign country?

I imagine he is using us as his stepping to the higher leagues, which I don't have a problem with, but why won't the higher leagues take him now?

Or maybe we're over paying him.

I just don't understand why Leicester City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669