All i want for christmas is.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the feck would you want that? it would be a boring place to live if that was so. there would be no news meaning more shitty reality programmes. no jeremy paxman on newsnight and the comedians would be shot to pieces. what would frankie boyle do with no news to make his jokes.

at least mine was realistic

If you had been involved type of war/in the line of fire you would not be saying that .

Did you know in the whole world their has only been 2 weeks of peace since the end of world war 2 .

that in my mind is very very sad.

its not just the lads and girls at the front line that suffer if one of them is killed so i stick to what i said . :icon_wink

Last edited:
If you had been involved type of war/in the line of fire you would not be saying that .

Did you know in the whole world their has only been 2 weeks of peace since the end of world war 2 .

that in my mind is very very sad.

its not just the lads and girls at the front line that suffer if one of them is killed so i stick to what i said . :icon_wink

i dont disagree with you newts. i mean god forbid me ever doing it but i do actually think there is more chance of being kicked by a snake or freddie mercury jumping out of noel's christmas presents and saying surprise than world peace.

i commend your efforts sir and big up for fighting on behalf of me though.

Two%20Front%20Teeth%2090.JPG

If Christmas didn't exist then you'd have to invent it. Wouldn't this time of year be depressive if you didn't have anything to look forward to.

This is the away kit...available from Toffs
:icon_redf

whoateallthepies has it as the away strip, but i bow to your superior knowledge of 1960's Eastern European kit.

Work colleagues to do the same as me and donate to charity in lieu of sending cards.

We do that where I work.

Still have to make no end though, family and friends expect to get a handmade card nowadays!

Still not finished them:icon_redf Just got Ben's lot to do and a few for football on satdee.
I'll do them tomorrow, now I've made space in the living room and got all my tree stuff out ready to put up.

What do I want? Well if money wasn't a problem then A Cricut Expression.

Attachments

• A1-Cricut-Expression2-copy.jpg
    A1-Cricut-Expression2-copy.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 82
We do that where I work.

Still have to make no end though, family and friends expect to get a handmade card nowadays!

Still not finished them:icon_redf Just got Ben's lot to do and a few for football on satdee.
I'll do them tomorrow, now I've made space in the living room and got all my tree stuff out ready to put up.

What do I want? Well if money wasn't a problem then A Cricut Expression.

Whats that when it's at home?

It's a computer die-cutting machine.
For my cardmaking and scrapbooking.

Costs over £350 though. And the cartridges cost between £45-60 each.
You put the cartridge in and then program in what you want cutting out and how big you want it.

I want it mainly for the different fonts for my scrapbooking but there's so many different catridges covering themes I would want them all!(would need to win the lottery ha!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46