All i want for christmas is.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
And since when did we have Bill Bailey & Klaus Kinski as defenders?

Sure?
Would have thought the keeper would be wearing the same colour socks (if not shorts too) as the rest of team?
:102:

It's not the keeper, that's Melts running on the pitch in his younger days.

It's not the keeper, that's Melts running on the pitch in his younger days.
I'm still in my younger days. I am often referred to by names such as "spring chicken", "youthful", "twinkle toes", "sprightly", "****", "energetic" etc.

I expect to slow down when I reach 30, until then I'm all go, go go.

I'm still in my younger days. I am often referred to by names such as "spring chicken", "youthful", "twinkle toes", "sprightly", "****", "energetic" etc.

I expect to slow down when I reach 30, until then I'm all go, go go.

I know, but Boc was old even then, BG was never slim enough and I knew that I could put your name without offending you.

... to get rid of this ****ing cough and cold.

... Oh yeah, and an Inspiration rebreather

(Got **** all chance of either I suspect).

Last edited:
you used a rebreather SJN?

Had a go with one in the pool a few weeks ago. Really wierd, no sound, no bubbles. Lose your bouyancy when you clear your mask, have to shut the reg off before you can take it out of your gob ... like I say, strange bit of kit, I could get used to it though.

Two fat bitches and some bbq sauce.

... a bit of quiet and a total absence of people texting me at 12:23 a.m. just to say "Happy christmas x" !!

... a bit of quiet and a total absence of people texting me at 12:23 a.m. just to say "Happy christmas x" !!

Look on the bright side - it's given you a chance to massively boost your post count :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46