All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
When,where,who,why what oh shit i cant take it any more!!

When: Soon
Where: The Walkers Stadium
Who: Milan Mandaric will run it
Why: Because he's a complete cock,
What: It will be to announce a new manager that will truly depress you to the core
Oh Shit: Precisely

I really can't get worked up about the manager now. Whoever it is lets juts get him in and get him started on sorting out the fecking mess that should be a team. I really don't mind now I am totally 'manager fatigued'.

When: Soon
Where: The Walkers Stadium
Who: Milan Mandaric will run it
Why: Because he's a complete cock,
What: It will be to announce a new manager that will truly depress you to the core
Oh Shit: Precisely

:icon_lol:

I really can't get worked up about the manager now. Whoever it is lets juts get him in and get him started on sorting out the fecking mess that should be a team. I really don't mind now I am totally 'manager fatigued'.

My sentiments entirely.

I will (obviously) support anyone who manages my club at the start of their tenure, but Pearson/Gregory or Holloway? Not exactly a massive step up, if one at all, don't you think?

My sentiments exactly. However the mongies will adore whoever it is from day cos he isn't Holloway, until of course we lose a couple and then they will want him out.

The names mentioned actually look like a backwards step to me.

Agreed, we have to back whoever it is and hope they get it right.

Hope its not Gregory,anybody but Gregory.I don't mind having a Manager I don't like as a person but not one who is shite into the bargain.Be content with either Grayson or Lambert

Hope its not Gregory,anybody but Gregory.I don't mind having a Manager I don't like as a person but not one who is shite into the bargain.Be content with either Grayson or Lambert

What about the managerial giant that is Nigel Pearson? How would you feel about him coming in?

The Mercury seem to suggest it's between Worthington, Pearson and Gregory.

How the feck Pearson even comes in to this is beyond me. I would rather Paul Simpson!

He's out of work, and would merrily take the job with all manner of strings attached

Simple, really

Last edited:
What about the managerial giant that is Nigel Pearson? How would you feel about him coming in?

Too be fair Pearson is relatively unproven, kept Saints up but has never really had a sustained period of Management. It is a gamble but too be honest would prefer him over Gregory.

I am baffled as to why MM continues to ignore the claims of Grayson, and IMO Lambert would have been a far more exciting choice than Gregory or Pearson.

If we do appoint Pearson, then I will be a little disappointed that if are going down the route of a relatively inexperienced, unproven Manager that we weren't a little more imaginative and looked to appoint somebody like Sheringham.

My sentiments exactly. However the mongies will adore whoever it is from day cos he isn't Holloway, until of course we lose a couple and then they will want him out.

Is the strain of this situation getting to you?

Your memory lapse seems to have caused you to forget that it was precisely because of the adulalation of the BMs that Holloway remained in post and took us down quite unnecessarily.

I think we can define BM as meaning ' totally devoted to 'Ollie'.

Weren't you about Ollie's biggest fan on the this forum? I'm just trying to work out what that makes you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Too be fair Pearson is relatively unproven, kept Saints up but has never really had a sustained period of Management. It is a gamble but too be honest would prefer him over Gregory.

I am baffled as to why MM continues to ignore the claims of Grayson, and IMO Lambert would have been a far more exciting choice than Gregory or Pearson.

If we do appoint Pearson, then I will be a little disappointed that if are going down the route of a relatively inexperienced, unproven Manager that we weren't a little more imaginative and looked to appoint somebody like Sheringham.

Come on Steve, Pearsons a shit appointment and you know it, equally so Gregory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69