All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think what the names in the 'rejected' pile would have looked like :icon_lol:

I bet Peter Reid was in there along with Steve Walsh.
He's done exactly what a few of us thought he would,made it public knowledge he wanted Ince although he hadn't a hope in hell of getting him and then drew up a shortlist of Nobodies,Failures and Past its

Totally agree.

However, there is no way we should have been relegated. Mandaric should not have bottled out of sacking Holloway until it was too late. He should have either have lined someone up decent whilst we were better placed in the market and not have left it till we have sunk to the level of the likes of Stockport & Hereford. Or alternatively, had a stand in manager to guide us clear of relegation and addressed the matter again in the close season.

I am certain that the BMs adoration of the hopeless Ollie provided mandaric with an excuse for not sacking him with about 10 games and potentially 30 points to go.

None of that changes the fact we haven't gained anything seemingly by sacking him.

I especially don't want Pearson. I'm always against the idea of trying out an assistant manager in the hot seat for the first time or, in Pearson's case, an assistant manager who's proven to be shite over a brief period as a manager. It so rarely works.

Moore in, Macaulay out for £1.5m isn't so bad IMO. Moore will be a good leader in League One.

Moore in, Macaulay out for £1.5m isn't so bad IMO. Moore will be a good leader in League One.

Sorry Alex ,MaCauley out for 1.5 million great but Darren Moore is a woeful player,total and utter dross...IMO

Look how far you have sunk alex - you can't possibly believe that

These bastards have turned you into a gibbering fool

It's a tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611