All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still glad Holloway has gone regardless of who replaces him

Why? The whole "anyone would be better than Holloway" attitude was stupid at the time I think, and certainly in hindsight if we now get Pearson or Gregory I think it would have to be seen as a mistake.

I'm still think it's someone outside those 3 mentioned, but I think it's more blind hope than anything else! Please pick Grayson. Or Steve Clarke. Or even Taggart! Might all be unproven as managers, but at least they aren't proven as bad managers which makes them better than the other candidates!

I think I'm going to cry :(

Last edited:
Still think David O'Leary would be an excellent appointment!

Fair enough, but worse than Gregory and Pearson?

and Gregory and Pearson are?.....

I just see it differently than you pair,I don't believe in keeping someone purely because they might be better than the alternative.IMO Holloway wasn't up to it and therefore I was glad he was got rid of,I'm judging purely on Holloways performance as a Manager of LCFc which was dire

You may well be right!

10 am tomorrow we may well be be met with

"WHO????"

(i think its time for another long list of fcking ridulclous potental managers)!

rick mayall with nigel planner as his assistant!

I just see it differently than you pair,I don't believe in keeping someone purely because they might be better than the alternative.IMO Holloway wasn't up to it and therefore I was glad he was got rid of,I'm judging purely on Holloways performance as a Manager of LCFc which was dire

But thats ludicrous. He's not as good as we might want so get rid even if his replacement is worse!??

In all seriousness I cant believe David O'Leary hasnt been mentioned for the job. Ok he spent lots of money at Leeds and now they are in the shite, but that was Risdale's fault not O'Leary. He also did fairly well with Villa when Ellis was looking to sell and wouldnt give him any transfer funds. Has experience at the highest level and would also consider re-starting his career with us.

Maybe we should all send MM emails to let him know who we REALLY want!

That's madness, but unfortunately seems to be the strategy MM works on as well!

As bad as someone might be, surely if the alternative is worse then it's better to stick than twist?

But thats ludicrous. He's not as good as we might want so get rid even if his replacement is worse!??

He shite end of,get rid.Why is that so hard for you to understand ? Gregory,Perason could not be any worse,you can't get worse than total failure

That's madness, but unfortunately seems to be the strategy MM works on as well!

As bad as someone might be, surely if the alternative is worse then it's better to stick than twist?

So he takes us down to Div 2 but theres nobody better so we keep him? Mad as Shithouse Rats the pair of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00