All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go with that (puts hard hat on)...........

He is a good leader but he can't play football to save his life,an embarraement but he will add some much needed entertainment value down at The Walkers.A joke footballer in the Trevor Benjamin mode IMO

He is a good leader but he can't play football to save his life,an embarraement but he will add some much needed entertainment value down at The Walkers.A joke footballer in the Trevor Benjamin mode IMO

I think you build him up too much HF, he is more in the Billy Dainty style of comedy arteests. Guffaw!

Am I the only one who thinks Darren Moore will do an ok job in League One? As long as he is paired with a CB with a bit of pace, I think he will be just fine.

Unless you have an imposter - there seems to be a trail of evidence that you were adamantly opposed to the sacking of Holloway despite the fact that he was taking us to destruction.

Just because Mandaric seems to be close to losing the plot - does'nt mean we are not well served by the departure of Holloway. The real issue is the failure to have someone decent lined up - a problem we seem to encounter recurringly with Mandaric.

I am bemused by this attitude, which seems prevalent (I am not picking upon you particularly, Redditch), that suggests anyone who did not want Holloway sacked is part of the man's eternal fan club.

It is easy to blame Milan for not lining up a host of top managers to replace him but, the fact that we must face is that nobody wants the job. We are a third division club with a reputation for giving their managers less than three months to turn around four or more years of decline.

Milan will do very well to get a manager of Holloway's calibre to take on the club and can forget the many leaders of a better standard.

Am I the only one who thinks Darren Moore will do an ok job in League One? As long as he is paired with a CB with a bit of pace, I think he will be just fine.

You and alex - but he's lot the plot completely

No way back for him

And, indeed, no way back for Leicester City, if that slow feckin' useless carthorse Darren Moore is to spearhead our defence this year

You and alex - but he's lot the plot completely

No way back for him

And, indeed, no way back for Leicester City, if that slow feckin' useless carthorse Darren Moore is to spearhead our defence this year

It was only just over a year ago where he was a key player for Derby in their promotion from the Championship. I know he was shite in the Premiership but reality check, we're not in the Premiership. It looks as though McAuley is on his way out, Kisnorbo is crocked and then he will be on his way out as well, which leaves N'Gotty and Worley. We need some cover at CB and I can't at the minute think of many CB's better than Darren Moore who would come to us with the state we are in right now.

There's a time in every player's career when he starts to lose it. It's the time to get rid, at every level of the game, and look for a sucker to buy them.

And then in steps Milan...

It was only just over a year ago where he was a key player for Derby in their promotion from the Championship. I know he was shite in the Premiership but reality check, we're not in the Premiership. It looks as though McAuley is on his way out, Kisnorbo is crocked and then he will be on his way out as well, which leaves N'Gotty and Worley. We need some cover at CB and I can't at the minute think of many CB's better than Darren Moore who would come to us with the state we are in right now.

Was that the same year when that mighty centre forward Steve Howard banged in all of their goals, and their 'player of the season' Matt Oakley bossed their midfield ?

You know - the same useless feckwits that just helped send us down

Moore is not only old, overweight, unfit and decrepit, but he is one of the most talentless footballers ever to have graced the Premier League (and my god, we've seen a few in our side, so that's saying something)

John Gregory as Manager and Darren Moore at Centre back I can hardly contain my excitement for the new season :icon_lol:

John Gregory as Manager and Darren Moore at Centre back I can hardly contain my excitement for the new season :icon_lol:

Aye look at us sat here debating whether we should have Pearson,Gregory or Worthington and who is the lesser evil of the three,then we are trying to enthuse about fat overweight Pudding of a footballer coming on a freemans to our Club.Look how low we have sank:102:

I am bemused by this attitude, which seems prevalent (I am not picking upon you particularly, Redditch), that suggests anyone who did not want Holloway sacked is part of the man's eternal fan club.

It is easy to blame Milan for not lining up a host of top managers to replace him but, the fact that we must face is that nobody wants the job. We are a third division club with a reputation for giving their managers less than three months to turn around four or more years of decline.

Milan will do very well to get a manager of Holloway's calibre to take on the club and can forget the many leaders of a better standard.

I think the majority of people who wanted IH to stay argued that there wasnt anybody to replace him and stability was the best option. We then got set upon and called all the names under the sun. Well unless MM pulls a miracle out his arse it looks like we will end up with somebody who nobody is happy with and unless they get wins straight away will have the fans on their back by christmas! Nevermind!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69