All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I've just had a phone call from a rather un-relaible source. Some of you may know him as Newton Fox :icon_lol: ...... He's been told Clemence is going. Fee accepted of £750k
Would this happen to be the very same rumour we've been discussing for the past few days, and the same rumour that's been in the papers?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Would this happen to be the very same rumour we've been discussing for the past few days, and the same rumour that's been in the papers?

I think the previous rumour was £700,000, so this must be a new one.

City Fan

I'm guessing Newts will say he is either going to Forest or Wolves......

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Could tie in with this:

Transfers

Think this is recyled from monday.
Absolutely no way!!!

I heard Clemence say less than an hour after the Stoke game that he won't be leaving and he will be staying to put right his mistakes. I believe him.

He wants to be part of this team, he said so, he won't go. NEVER.

Last edited:

teblin

Absolutely no way!!!

I heard Clemence say less than an hour after the Stoke game that he won't be leaving and he will be staying to put right his mistakes. I believe him.

He wants to be part of this team, he said so, he won't go. NEVER.

He can't have been telling fibs can he?

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Radio Leicester reporting Ian Hulme off to Barnsley for a million
I've been his biggest critic, but I hope this isn't true.

However, if we do manage to get a million for him, he can piss off now :icon_bigg

I reckon he's gonna be our biggest asset this season.

City Fan

Radio Leicester reporting Ian Hulme off to Barnsley for a million

I'm not sure who Ian Hulme is, but if you're on about Iain Hume then I'm quite shocked because I would have thought he would have stayed with us. He would be excellent in this league next season and IMO we have more of a chance of being in the Championship next season than Barnsley do.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Just spoke to my Barnsley mate, he's almost in tears.

"One million for that shite little c**t, he can stay there" :icon_lol:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
It'll be a sad day in mongie land.
The two Ian/Iains gone in a matter of weeks, they're gonna be seriously f**ked in the head after this.

I'd like to see footage from the police helicopter when the news breaks. There'll be mongies from all over Leicestershire running out of their back doors and curling up at the bottom of their gardens again muttering and blubbering "it's not true, it's not true, it's true, huuuuuuuume" over and over again whilst rocking backwards and forwards Arthur Fowler style........again.

They'll be there for a few days I'm sure.

Last edited:

Papasmurf

The two Ian/Iains gone in a matter of weeks, they're gonna be seriously f**ked in the head after this.

I'd like to see footage from the police helicopter when the news breaks. There'll be mongies from all over Leicestershire running out of their back doors and curling up at the bottom of their gardens again muttering and blubbering "it's not true, it's not true, it's true, huuuuuuuume" over and over again whilst rocking backwards and forwards Aurther Fowler style........again.

They'll be there for a few days I'm sure.

So Pearson's number one directive will be to sign a headless chicken with a catchy name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669