Not open for further replies.
Hume and Clemence may well have meant it when they said they would stay but
i) MM might have a policy of selling anyone for whom we get a decent offer
ii) the players might have subsequently changed their minds

Last edited:
Hume and Clemence may well have meant it when they said they would stay but
i) MM might have a policy of selling anyone for whom we get a decent offer
ii) the players might have subsequently changed their minds

Hopefully because NP wants them to play good attractive winning football with no shirkers or show ponies.

Bentley's Roof reporting Mattock to Everton for 2 million by the end of the week.

Today's offering. :icon_eek: :icon_conf

I'm in the know at the Walkers stadium, and have recieved info from a reliable source that Pearson could sign a replacement for Iain Hume. I have heard 3 names. These are: Geoff Horsfield, Vincent Pericard and Kevin Kyle. I understand a bid has been made for one of these 3. Expect news soon Foxes fans.

LCFCDon

Today's offering. :icon_eek: :icon_conf

I'm in the know at the Walkers stadium, and have recieved info from a reliable source that Pearson could sign a replacement for Iain Hume. I have heard 3 names. These are: Geoff Horsfield, Vincent Pericard and Kevin Kyle. I understand a bid has been made for one of these 3. Expect news soon Foxes fans.

LCFCDon

Oh **** ... HF might have been right :icon_conf

He has two brothers.

By the look of the pic on SS, I think you might be right!

He looks like a quality player doesnt he :icon_lol::icon_lol:

It doesnt matter anyway because as most have pointed out McCauley and Stearman were sh7t anyway, so he has to be better then them :icon_conf

Last edited:
Sky are reporting that we are interested in Hartlepool's Michael Nelson
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11712_3739082,00.html

Last season's Player of the Year and joint Players' Player of the Year, Michael has been a dominant force in the heart of Pools' defence since joining the Club in the summer of 2003 and has become one of the most respected players in League One.

He made a move to Bury from Bishop Auckland in 2001 having enjoyed a successful trial period and went on to become a fans' favourite at Gigg Lane.

On the opening day of the 2003/2004 campaign, Nelson strode forward to blast home a 30-yard blockbuster to give Pools a 4-3 win at Peterborough - he's never looked back since.

He is aggressive in the tackle and superb in the air, he was one of Pools' most consistent performers throughout last season, winning numerous man-of-the-match awards for his commanding displays at the heart of defence

he's an ugly ****er, we could atleast hold out for afew normal looking players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670