All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Michael has now finished as the Manager of Getafe, and was recently linked with the Blackburn job. Brian is now a commentator alongside Peter Schmeichal for TV3+.

I think they're both living back in Denmark but can't be 100% certain.

Do they still tour ?

Babylon

See we have a trialist in the team for the game at quorn tonight anyone got an idea who it is?

We've been linked to Phillip Lowry, a young Irish lad. Maybe it's him :102:

M17TT C

http://www.londonderrysentinel.co.uk/12098/Lowry-on-his-way.4322014.jp

Lowry on his way?

TH1_247200836LS30-523MT%20football%20stute.JPG

Published Date:
24 July 2008
By Kevin McLaughlin
INSTITUTE'S talented midfielder Philip Lowry could be on his way out of the club, with English Coca/Cola League One side Leicester City keeping a close eye on him.
The Limavady lad who is selected for the Northern Ireland Elite Squad for next week's Milk Cup competition, has attracted attention earlier in the summer from Derry City, while it's thought Irish League champions Linfield have also been in touch with 'Stute boss John Gregg.
Nigel Pearson's side, who have Northern Ireland duo Steve Beaglehole and Gerry Taggart as part of their coaching set-up at the Walkers Stadium, are thought to want the Roe Valley teenager over for a trial.
"Philip has been selected for the Northern Ireland Elite and their manager is Steve Beaglehole, who's Academy director at Leicester City and Northern Ireland Under 21 boss, but having spoke to Gerry Taggart (Leicester's Reserve Manager), he still wants to bring Philip over for a week to have a look at him," said Gregg.
"I also know that at least one other English club is tracking Philip, while a host of eircom League of Ireland and Irish League sides have also been in touch with me.
"He'll play in the Milk Cup next week before flying over to Leicester next Sunday for a week's trial, obviously I would gutted to see him leaving, but I wish Philip all the very best in his quest to better himself."

I know he's not great but i wouldn't really want to lose Howard as i doubt we'd be able to replace him with anyone better. Plus really given the right service he should be a real handful in this division.

SJN-Fox

Might be some activity today according to The Mercury ...

There could still be more additions to the squad, even before tomorrow's game, and Pearson is mindful that the clock is ticking towards the time when he will have to name his side to open the season against MK Dons.

Willlow

Norwich are supposed to be making a £1.25m bid for Howard this weekend - The Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669