All New Football Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame it is not before...

He was sitting in the stands for the match on Tuesday saw him at half time. I was gonna go and say hello, but he looked well pissed off - probably realised he's never gonna get anywhere near the first team even if we are in League 1.

He was sitting in the stands for the match on Tuesday saw him at half time. I was gonna go and say hello, but he looked well pissed off - probably realised he's never gonna get anywhere near the first team even if we are in League 1.

His days here are numbered.

Nah, balti pies had sold out.

Rumour on FT is that Worley has handed in a transfer request. :icon_eek: :icon_conf :102:

Lots of rumours on FT these days aren't there? Be interesting to see how many of these actually materialise....Have any yet?

Rumour on FT is that Worley has handed in a transfer request. :icon_eek: :icon_conf :102:

Would not supraise me, I think he was expecting to be First choice after relegation and now with Morrison, Tunchev, Hobbs, Knisb all ahead of him he knows he will not play, a loan deal could be good for him

He should calm down, he's bound to get a game in the JPT.

He's come from Chelski, probably has inflated ideas perhaps?

Mind you, I am surprised in some ways that he hasn't featured at all....Perhaps he's one for the future, or just a pile of Ollie.

He's come from Chelski, probably has inflated ideas perhaps?

Mind you, I am surprised in some ways that he hasn't featured at all....Perhaps he's one for the future, or just a pile of Ollie.

The fact that we spent all summer signing centre halves probably says all you need to know

And to think that complete and utter dickcheese played him in midfield for the most important match of the season :icon_sad:

He's still young and apparantly looked a bit raw in pre-season. First and foremost though this is just a rumour, so before it becomes fact let's not chastise another player on baseless reasoning.

The fact that we spent all summer signing centre halves probably says all you need to know

And to think that complete and utter dickcheese played him in midfield for the most important match of the season :icon_sad:

:icon_lol: Playground insults... fantastic! Haven't seen the term for years. Helmetdale is a good one too.

He's still young and apparantly looked a bit raw in pre-season. First and foremost though this is just a rumour, so before it becomes fact let's not chastise another player on baseless reasoning.

I occasionally go and see Doncaster play with one of my friends if he has a spare ticket - when Worley was on loan with them he was booed off the pitch he was so bad. They were amazed when we signed him.

Chris Powell on trial according to the currant bun

Yes that's Chris Powell, who is 39 in a couple of weeks time :icon_conf

Chris Powell on trial according to the currant bun

Yes that's Chris Powell, who is 39 in a couple of weeks time :icon_conf

Well up for that actually. He would be an exceptional older head for the likes of Mattock & O'Neil to look up to. I reckon he could also still do a job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669