Rofe

Mahrez
Kante
Gibson
Guppy

Worthington
Vardy

Subs. Cross, Albrighton, Wallington, Whitworth, Weller, Smith

Not even Muzzeh and Heskeh in their prime?
Muzzy was a better player than Drinkwater, his closest comparison of the title win but Muzzy got forward where as Drinkwater tended to sit

Heskey and Vardy would be an immense partnership, people forget how destructive he was for us

Nope. Heskey is closer than Izzet, I suppose. 2015-16 midfield is untouchable for me.

I suppose you’re right, Muzzy had the X factor in that team but he wasn’t always the most intelligent player.

Muzzy was a better player than Drinkwater, his closest comparison of the title win but Muzzy got forward where as Drinkwater tended to sit

Heskey and Vardy would be an immense partnership, people forget how destructive he was for us

Definitely the best goal scoring central midfielder I’ve seen at City and at the time he arrived probably the best the club had since Gary Mac I’m guessing. Bit of a cheat too which never hurts.

Muzzy is definitely up there with Stephen Hughes for the honour of deadliest midfielder.....

There’s definitely a good argument to be made for Heskey but I don’t think so for Izzet. I actually think the best versions of Drinkwater and King were better than any Izzet.

I cannot select a line-up.

Too many good players. Just reading through all the selections previously posted makes me happy. There are some phenomenal players that have played for Leicester in the last 50 years.

Kevin Pressman

Alan Rogers
Martin Keown
Moreno
Peter Canero

Lee Marshall
Junior Lewis
Sergio Hellings
Joe Hammill

Carl Cort
Marco Futacs

Sky sports do a half hour program on the premier league hundred club
Watched the Heskey one
You are quite correct, at times he was sublime
Also, is he still near the top of Premier league appearances? (Was 5th)

Shilton
Withworth-Huth-Elliott-Fuchs
Kanté-Mahrez
Weller-Vardy-Lineker-Worthington

Subs: Schmeichel, Ricardo, Walsh, Morgan, Rofe,Guppy, Sammels, Izzet, Glover, Smith, Lynex

U23s:
Wallington, Simpson, Taggart, Maguire, Kaamark, Cambiasso, McAllister, Lennon, Stringfellow, Cottee, Shinji

U23 subs: Flowers, Grayson, Hazell, Osman, Mauchlan Draper, Birch, King, Dyer, Nugent, Melrose

Last edited:
Shilton
Withworth-Huth-Elliott-Fuchs
Kanté-Mahrez
Weller-Vardy-Lineker-Worthington

Subs: Schmeichel, Ricardo, Walsh, Morgan, Rofe,Guppy, Sammels, Izzet, Glover, Smith, Lynex

U23s:
Wallington, Simpson, Taggart, Maguire, Kaamark, Cambiasso, McAllister, Lennon, Stringfellow, Cottee, Shinji

U23 subs: Flowers, Grayson, Hazell, Osman, Mauchlan Draper, Birch, King, Dyer, Nugent, Melrose

It was a toss up between Whitworth and Ricardo at RB for me, the latter got it due to his ability in front of goal.

Didn't double up on the right bloody thing put Guppy there when I posted, though it would be interesting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566