Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe what I am reading. City have played one decient game under MA and he becomes a god. Why?

Mandric wants city to get back in the premier and if he thinks MA aint the man to do it. Then get rid of him, dont pizz about. do it and do it now.

We all know how much damage PT did when he hung on and hung on hoping Akinbadbuy would come good. Is Mandric suppose to do the same?????
Definatly not.

We will never know if MA was going to be a good manager for leicester. But I can promise you one thing, he aint going to be a bad manager and screw things up at leicester, cos mandric did not procastonate, he just got rid. Mandric has balls, big ones and we need a chairman with big f.off balls. so dont moan when he uses them.

I dont care how many managers he goes through to find the right guy, As long as he finds the right manager, which he will.

So please stop being so short sighted and bare in mind that we where playing crap against the trees and we where going to loss, and there is a lot more to managing a club than just winning one game.

I have to agree with some of your points there..apart from MA being down to earth "nice"guy ,writing regular spots on the OS...

Was he the right choice from the beginnning? i said before he was appointed that MM would go for a lower division up and coming manager who he could control like a puppet...he never intended going for a big namelike coleman,keegan etc as if they where to be told what players to buy then he would be told to F##k off...MM missed that the fact he was a cockney MA with a little fire in his belly, passion and pride.! you konw the blitz and all!!!..
But the fact is that conturary to many believe we have not made the best of starts( You don't you first game against a team like Blackpool if things are going well!) and we would have lost yesterday against F*****T
Maybe MM realises that he gave kelly to much time last season and it nearly cost us our place in the championship if it was not for my beer drinking swedish friend nisse :)
One thing o hope and pray is that MM does not go back on his words about listening to fan about not signing COLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE NO WARNOCK!!!!!

Last edited:
I've been too furious to post but now that I have calmed down a bit, I will say all the best to MA I hope he gets another job soon and becomes very successful and LCFC are left licking their wounds.
I have never held Mandaric in high esteem but now he is the lowest of the low.

Take your money Milan and ruin another club not mine.:098::mad:

Excellent:icon_wink

Never said once I trusted the bloke, but if he hadn't took over where do you honestly think the club would be right now? And let's face it, those previosuly in charge either couldn't or wouldn't put the money in that the club needed.

I agree, we needed a new investor. There really isn't any point in going over this now, its just a shame we couldn't find someone else to hand us cash.

hi i m from foxestalk. just to let you know that senior member Ricey has setup a simple banner to protest against sacking. lets do something to tame Milan.

Watch out for a big signing in the next two days as the egotistical twat tries to please the fans and get everybody jumping through the milan is great hoop once again.

Yes i am pised off by this.......................

losing sense of reality?................... i think john barber should be our new manager. He's ideal. His head is so far up MM's ar$e when MM smiles you can see Barber's sheep loving eyes just begging you to bring him a nice young lamb.

jonny barbers blue and white army

Watch out for a big signing in the next two days as the egotistical twat tries to please the fans and get everybody jumping through the milan is great hoop once again.

Yes i am pised off by this.......................

Ronaldinho or Robinho:102: maybe

Too right

And maybe, just maybe, he's spotted that Allen is a complete duffer out of his depth and has hoofed him out before he does any serious damage

I'm telling you - if Paul Jewell comes we will be celebrating this night for years to come

Paul Jewell was my first choice anyhoo so I'd be delighted. But I still think only 3 League games is not the best of timings.
Obviously considering all the things been said by people the past two weeks I think it's more to do with MM not liking MA than MA being a 'duffer'

Paul Jewell was my first choice anyhoo so I'd be delighted. But I still think only 3 League games is not the best of timings.
Obviously considering all the things been said by people the past two weeks I think it's more to do with MM not liking MA than MA being a 'duffer'

But, if you were Paul Jewell, would you consider taking such a poison chalice?

Well if he didn't have the common sense butter up the egomaniac that everyone knows is Milan Mandaric, whilst annoying those at the club who would be only to willing to put the boot in if given the chance, then that makes the bloke a duffer in my book

Not a god!! People just want someone to have a fair crack of the bloody whip. How does MM know he is no good? We've only had 3.5 bloody games.

MM knows he was not good, because the football was crap, This season was as bad as last season and if mandric had been here two years ago he would have seen the same shite then, and I am sick of shite football at city

I dont want a chairman or manager that is going to:
Wait and see.
Give the manager one more match
Buy that one extra player (Remember £23 million PT)
Try this different formation
Try these different positions (Remember MA substitutions)

Like I said there is more to managing a club than winning one game and Mandric is no fool. MA was not what Mandric wanted and so he aint what I want.

Cos I want what Mandric wants. dont you?

Well if he didn't have the common sense butter up the egomaniac that everyone knows is Milan Mandaric, whilst annoying those at the club who would be only to willing to put the boot in if given the chance, then that makes the bloke a duffer in my book

He was Milan's choice of duffer: why should we have any great faith in his next chioce? - and, how much control will he get?
If the answer is to hope its a better choice and no more control, we either end up with a cardboard cut out manager or face this situation again in a month or so.

I think we all need to chill out, think what Niall Quinn was thinking 6 games in to his Chairman/ Manager stint at the start of last season..... enough said!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669