Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe all the people saying Grayson. Surely he is just as proven as Allen.

Bury the romantic clap trap please. Just because he used to play for us does not make him the messiah.

This guy on the radio now is backing Milan.

Says Allen is a step backwards.

Interesting viewpoint

Hard to imagine what a step backwards from where we were could actually be!

Leeds possibly?

Anyway...

WANTED:FOOTBALL CLUB MANAGER

Must be prepared to have no actual say in team selection or signings.
Must not have any strength of character & sign an undertaking not to annoy pointless jobsworth types behind the scenes at the club (who have actually contributed nothing tangible in recent memory)
Must be grateful to simply have a job & be prepared to shut up when told to do so despote the fact that the job title (MANAGER) implies some level of control & the final say on things related to the task at hand (WINNING FOOTBALL MATCHES)
Must be dull,subservient & willing to merely give the impression of being in charge.
Apply with CV & covering letter to

LCFC
WALKERS STADIUM
LEICESTER

(Ah,good morning Mr.Roeder,please take a seat)

This has pissed me off so much im supporting Cov as there my next closest team.

Ian Dowie's Sky Blue Army!!!

Ok the first time was a joke, but this is a serious request, ban this fool!!!

Interesting viewpoint

Hard to imagine what a step backwards from where we were could actually be!

Leeds possibly?

Anyway...

WANTED:FOOTBALL CLUB MANAGER

Must be prepared to have no actual say in team selection or signings.
Must not have any strength of character & sign an undertaking not to annoy pointless jobsworth types behind the scenes at the club (who have actually contributed nothing tangible in recent memory)
Must be grateful to simply have a job & be prepared to shut up when told to do so despote the fact that the job title (MANAGER) implies some level of control & the final say on things related to the task at hand (WINNING FOOTBALL MATCHES)
Must be dull,subservient & willing to merely give the impression of being in charge.
Apply with CV & covering letter to

LCFC
WALKERS STADIUM
LEICESTER

(Ah,good morning Mr.Roeder,please take a seat)

Its a disgrace isn't it.

I'm just so gutted by this.

If only someone had listened to the Foxes Trust eh?

I recall that several of us on this board got slagged off several times for being sceptical about Milan - and now it looks like its going to end in tears because Milan is a twat.

Never trust Milan.

Never said once I trusted the bloke, but if he hadn't took over where do you honestly think the club would be right now? And let's face it, those previosuly in charge either couldn't or wouldn't put the money in that the club needed.

Didn't all this start with the JFH "transfer"? I haven't followed everything in it, but it's dangerous when the chairman starts to sign players for the manager. That won't simply work out.

Didn't all this start with the JFH "transfer"? I haven't followed everything in it, but it's dangerous when the chairman starts to sign players for the manager. That won't simply work out.

I still think MM wanted JFH to sell more shirts and create more intersest in LCFC do you really think it was wenger that signed inamoto orn the board to boost there far east profile??

I've been too furious to post but now that I have calmed down a bit, I will say all the best to MA I hope he gets another job soon and becomes very successful and LCFC are left licking their wounds.
I have never held Mandaric in high esteem but now he is the lowest of the low.

Take your money Milan and ruin another club not mine.:098::mad:

Never said once I trusted the bloke, but if he hadn't took over where do you honestly think the club would be right now? And let's face it, those previosuly in charge either couldn't or wouldn't put the money in that the club needed.

Too right

And maybe, just maybe, he's spotted that Allen is a complete duffer out of his depth and has hoofed him out before he does any serious damage

I'm telling you - if Paul Jewell comes we will be celebrating this night for years to come

Are you kidding me?

You have to understand that every time LCFC will have a vacant managers position these same names will be thrown in.

Someone plays for Leicester, does a good job and all of a sudden they can never do any wrong. They would be manager and never EVER lose. How can we have been so stupid as to not have thought of it sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669