Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something had to give with the strange decisions round here recently - playing MdV, not playing the likes of Nielson, Kaebi, Hellings etc.

Strange decisions? Nielson is shit and not his signing the same with Hellings. Kaebi has only just got international clearance and MDV has been one of our better players.

Last edited:
If only someone had listened to the Foxes Trust eh?

I recall that several of us on this board got slagged off several times for being sceptical about Milan - and now it looks like its going to end in tears because Milan is a twat.

Never trust Milan.

Milan would do well to cut out of the Club any poison like this. ;)

The curse of Home Park strikes again... I hope the new manager is not in by Friday oe he will surely be a one game wonder :)

Then theres the 'new manager loses their first game curse'

They'll probably get sacked for it too.

F*cks sake someone pinch me. To have the day I have just had at work to this!!!!

I keep thinking that I hope the lads don't turn up on Saturday. Milan would deserve an absolute thrashing.

If only someone had listened to the Foxes Trust eh?

I recall that several of us on this board got slagged off several times for being sceptical about Milan - and now it looks like its going to end in tears because Milan is a twat.

Never trust Milan.
Why because he has decided to sack allen, if he hadnt come here we would be in a similar position to leeds if not worse

Last edited:
I'm fed up with hearing this shite. You CANNOT build a Premier League team whilst playing in the league. Get promoted at any cost and then worry about it during the closed season.

To me it is obvious MM has changed his 3 year plan to a one year plan and wanted to get in players capable of this ASAP. MA wanted a longer plan and wasn't prepared to budge and didn't want them players.

MM's club, MM's plan, MA has to accept it or go.

I can't help but feel that something went off last night that was the last straw. According to Barber, Allen was behaving like a wild man in the technical area and I believe I heard that he threw a ball at Clarke's head at some point.
Allowing him to go without a replacement sounds like it was a "spur of the moment act". There's no logic to it so I suspect Milan was given no alternative.

Didn't think of that to be honest. Got to be something magical, in a very negative way.

I don't know what else to say right now, I thought Allen was the right man for us but apparently no. Or is it Mandaric who is the problem?

for me yes but at the moment i am just so upset because i thought MA i was the right man for us.

Strange decisions? Nielson is shit and not his signing the same with Hellings. Kaebi has only just got international clearance and MDV has been one of our better players.

I meant the decisions were strange as in, we signed these players like Nielson and Hellings which obviously werent Allen's signings because he has realised they aren't good enough to play for us. Kaebi has had internatinal clearance for about 2 games now hasnt he?

I'm fed up with hearing this shite. You CANNOT build a Premier League team whilst playing in the league. Get promoted at any cost and then worry about it during the closed season.

To me it is obvious MM has changed his 3 year plan to a one year plan and wanted to get in players capable of this ASAP. MA wanted a longer plan and wasn't prepared to budge and didn't want them players.

MM's club, MM's plan, MA has to accept it or go.
:038: gotta agree with that,

I'm joing Highland until this blows over. You're all acting like headless idiots!

If MM didn't think MA could hack it then we should have waited until January when we were lower table and looking at relegation again. Then we could all have had a good moan, got negative and depressed. Or he could have let his bad attitude ruin any morale at the club, or he could have had constant arguments with him resulting in bad decisions being made, or no decisions at all. We don't have a scooby why this has happened, I can't believe I thought we might avoid all this shit this time.

Oh well

This is madness.

Every part of me wants to blame everything on Milan and hate the bas***d, but given the choice between financial security and a manager who I thought was the best thing since MON, you have to take the money.

I hate this decision, I think it's stupid, unfair and bad for the club, but I still think we're a lot better with MM than without him overall.

I'll be at Plymouth on Sat - what will our fans do? I don't know what to do myself.

As for a replacement, Milan will surely go for someone with a weaker will than MA - maybe a young manager (this bloke from Chelsea?). Anyone but Warnock for me...

I'm angry and confused...

I meant the decisions were strange as in, we signed these players like Nielson and Hellings which obviously werent Allen's signings because he has realised they aren't good enough to play for us. Kaebi has had internatinal clearance for about 2 games now hasnt he?

But if allen had such a big say in JFH surely he had a say in neilson and hellings if he didnt want them why didnt he kick up then aswell?

I support LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB not MM not MA not TD nor any other individual who will pass through the walkers in my lifetime ithought MON was fantastic but i got over it i was happy when kelly got the job full time and i was wrong we have to learn the club will always be here the board and managment will change all the time so lets get on with supporting our club

First of all shocked by the news. However I agree that something must of happended in the last 24 hours for Milan act so quickly.

Milan will have a replacement in mind, however I'm not sure if they will be any better than MA.

what a ****ing disgrace!!

cant believe this. i'm packing it in and supporting Man Utd from now on. our club never ceases to amaze me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669