Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MA is the first manager in god knows how long that actually cares about the players and the fans. agree with everything lako has said. i also am now a martin allen fan and envy his next club greatly. mark my words we have just missed out on a great great manager for this club. i am absolutely gutted tonight.

Yes, Martin Allen is the only manager ever to talk to the fans. Martin Allen is the only manager any good in the world.

Don't get me wrong based on performances I would have like to have seen him given more of a chance, but, I don't think this is based on that.

If he has pissed off every guy at the club and been slagging of MM, or if MM just didn't think he made the right decision, then as Melts said, fair play to him for making this call.

I also think we need to chill on who we get in next, if it is Warnock I will welcome him and support him and hope he does good job, the same if it is Roeder (except I honestly think Roeder would be shite).

Dorris the tea lady is up set so lets sack the manager.... who cares about those muppets they have nothing to do with what actually matters.

well said babylon. i couldnt care less if some people in the club didnt like him. were the most important members of this club and we all loved him. rather milan went than MA tbh. cant believe how much of a farce our club has become :icon_evil :(

Last edited:
At the current rate we'll have had 11 manager before the end of the season

Nobody knows why he has been sacked but if he has had a bust up then its not that strange if i had a big argument with my boss i would probably get sacked aswell,plus it was less than ayear ago we all worshiped MM for saving our club from administration lets not get on his back now we owe him alot! I am not saying i agree with the sacking but there is nothing we can do about it so lets get on with supporting leicester city football club not individuals that work there.

I actually don'tfeel like it right now. I am so angry I just don't give a damn!

Yes, Martin Allen is the only manager ever to talk to the fans. Martin Allen is the only manager any good in the world.

Don't get me wrong based on performances I would have like to have seen him given more of a chance, but, I don't think this is based on that.

If he has pissed off every guy at the club and been slagging of MM, or if MM just didn't think he made the right decision, then as Melts said, fair play to him for making this call.

I also think we need to chill on who we get in next, if it is Warnock I will welcome him and support him and hope he does good job, the same if it is Roeder (except I honestly think Roeder would be shite).

:038::038::038::038:

id also welcome warnock at the club, no matter what he,s said in the past about us he,s a good experienced manager, on saying that im sad to see allen go no matter what the reason, but it is MM,S club and he pays the money which allows him to pull the strings, if it aint going the way he see,s it then thats that.

I feel Martin Allen would have become a great Leicester manager. He certainly had a very open approach towards the fans. When the JFH sh*t hit the fan MA did not run to the media telling tales like JFH and MM did. I admire him for that.

Still he sacked Redknapp and then hired him again once he decided he really was the right man for the job.

The only thing I can think of is something else happened last night in the way Clive's illness was dealt with. Either MA or MM 'lost' it in terms of how the match should continue or not.

Any other theories?

Last edited:
There aint managers out there who are like Martin Allen.

He'll come back.

OR.......

Get Steve Walsh in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
there trying to get hold of warnock to come onto RL

If only someone had listened to the Foxes Trust eh?

I recall that several of us on this board got slagged off several times for being sceptical about Milan - and now it looks like its going to end in tears because Milan is a twat.

Never trust Milan.

Thinking about it, none of us know what went on behind the scenes.

And if Milan couldn't work with him, it was obviously going to end up like this.

Something had to give with the strange decisions round here recently - playing MdV, not playing the likes of Nielson, Kaebi, Hellings etc.

And in MM's statement where he says about promotion, looks like it has now changed to a one-year plan. It's to early to be promoted this year, lets establish ourselves as a good Championship club first. I can see us doing what Derby have done, finish low in the league, get taken over and get a new manager, get promoted, and now look at them - destined for relegation.

Hopefully MM will redeem himself by bringing in a decent manager and not bloody Roeder.

The curse of Home Park strikes again... I hope the new manager is not in by Friday oe he will surely be a one game wonder :)

Thinking about it, none of us know what went on behind the scenes.

And if Milan couldn't work with him, it was obviously going to end up like this.

Something had to give with the strange decisions round here recently - playing MdV, not playing the likes of Nielson, Kaebi, Hellings etc.

And in MM's statement where he says about promotion, looks like it has now changed to a one-year plan. It's to early to be promoted this year, lets establish ourselves as a good Championship club first. I can see us doing what Derby have done, finish low in the league, get taken over and get a new manager, get promoted, and now look at them - destined for relegation.

Hopefully MM will redeem himself by bringing in a decent manager and not bloody Roeder.

But ~£40m richer to prepare for a big rebuild next season. God I'm glad we're not in that money making position

The curse of Home Park strikes again... I hope the new manager is not in by Friday oe he will surely be a one game wonder :)

Didn't think of that to be honest. Got to be something magical, in a very negative way.

I don't know what else to say right now, I thought Allen was the right man for us but apparently no. Or is it Mandaric who is the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00