Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a ****ing disgrace!!

cant believe this. i'm packing it in and supporting Man Utd from now on. our club never ceases to amaze me.

Come on you Reds!!!!!

I cant believe what I am reading. City have played one decient game under MA and he becomes a god. Why?

Mandric wants city to get back in the premier and if he thinks MA aint the man to do it. Then get rid of him, dont pizz about. do it and do it now.

We all know how much damage PT did when he hung on and hung on hoping Akinbadbuy would come good. Is Mandric suppose to do the same?????
Definatly not.

We will never know if MA was going to be a good manager for leicester. But I can promise you one thing, he aint going to be a bad manager and screw things up at leicester, cos mandric did not procastonate, he just got rid. Mandric has balls, big ones and we need a chairman with big f.off balls. so dont moan when he uses them.

I dont care how many managers he goes through to find the right guy, As long as he finds the right manager, which he will.

So please stop being so short sighted and bare in mind that we where playing crap against the trees and we where going to loss, and there is a lot more to managing a club than just winning one game.

what a ****ing disgrace!!

cant believe this. i'm packing it in and supporting Man Utd from now on. our club never ceases to amaze me.

:018:
Ban him for that, there is never, ever, ever any need to go to such extremes!! :eek:

Listening to the radio, I'm surprised how many people think we'll be hearing MA's side of the story, surely 'mutual consent' means that they've gagged him for a fee.

Brave decision Milan - even if the timing is a little shocking

We knew the Mandaric adventure would be a roller coaster, with many ups and downs on the way, so stop feckin' moaning about it

If he's got Paul Jewell lined up I will be celebrating this for a long time :038:

Yeah. Lets give every manager from now on 3 games. If the F*ckers don't win all of them get them out. And once the 3 game probation period is over we should retain our bosses on an hour to hour contract...just in case they look at Milan funny.

I cant believe what I am reading. City have played one decient game under MA and he becomes a god. Why?

Mandric wants city to get back in the premier and if he thinks MA aint the man to do it. Then get rid of him, dont pizz about. do it and do it now.

We all know how much damage PT did when he hung on and hung on hoping Akinbadbuy would come good. Is Mandric suppose to do the same?????
Definatly not.

We will never know if MA was going to be a good manager for leicester. But I can promise you one thing, he aint going to be a bad manager and screw things up at leicester, cos mandric did not procastonate, he just got rid. Mandric has balls, big ones and we need a chairman with big f.off balls. so dont moan when he uses them.

I dont care how many managers he goes through to find the right guy, As long as he finds the right manager, which he will.

So please stop being so short sighted and bare in mind that we where playing crap against the trees and we where going to loss, and there is a lot more to managing a club than just winning one game.

Not a god!! People just want someone to have a fair crack of the bloody whip. How does MM know he is no good? We've only had 3.5 bloody games.

Definatly not.

Great post, Mr Step :038:

Listening to the radio, I'm surprised how many people think we'll be hearing MA's side of the story, surely 'mutual consent' means that they've gagged him for a fee.

Sky Sports changed their news ticker to say 'sacked' pretty sharpish anyways.

Either get a decent manager in like

Grayson
Jewell
Walsh

or Mandaric should take over;)

Don't be stupid - great player but no experiance, when will people realise?

Definatly not.

He may have balls but he ain't got any brains. Harry Redknapp apart, Mandaric couldn't even pick his nose let alone a manager.

Vicky is talking sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670