Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football Managers have big egos. Any worth their weight will see this as an opportunity, not as a poisoned challice.

Anyway...

WANTED:FOOTBALL CLUB MANAGER

Must be prepared to have no actual say in team selection or signings.
Must not have any strength of character & sign an undertaking not to annoy pointless jobsworth types behind the scenes at the club (who have actually contributed nothing tangible in recent memory)
Must be grateful to simply have a job & be prepared to shut up when told to do so despote the fact that the job title (MANAGER) implies some level of control & the final say on things related to the task at hand (WINNING FOOTBALL MATCHES)
Must be dull,subservient & willing to merely give the impression of being in charge.
Apply with CV & covering letter to

LCFC
WALKERS STADIUM
LEICESTER

(Ah,good morning Mr.Roeder,please take a seat)

Quality post....!

Me and my daughter only bought season tickets this year (after a 3 year gap of not going to games) because we were so impressed by Martin Allen's approach to the job. He's a just a fantastic and extremely honest and passionate manager. he'll get his next club into the premiership well before we ever get there. Right now we have no appetite for going to the Walkers again. How could he be sacked after last Saturday's brilliant display?

Seriously thinking of posting our season tickets to MM and telling him to stick them up his bum....

MM knows he was not good, because the football was crap, This season was as bad as last season and if mandric had been here two years ago he would have seen the same shite then, and I am sick of shite football at city

I dont want a chairman or manager that is going to:
Wait and see.
Give the manager one more match
Buy that one extra player (Remember £23 million PT)
Try this different formation
Try these different positions (Remember MA substitutions)

Like I said there is more to managing a club than winning one game and Mandric is no fool. MA was not what Mandric wanted and so he aint what I want.

Cos I want what Mandric wants. dont you?

Me and my daughter only bought season tickets this year (after a 3 year gap of not going to games) because we were so impressed by Martin Allen's approach to the job. He's a just a fantastic and extremely honest and passionate manager. he'll get his next club into the premiership well before we ever get there. Right now we have no appetite for going to the Walkers again. How could he be sacked after last Saturday's brilliant display?

Seriously thinking of posting our season tickets to MM and telling him to stick them up his bum....

Pm me, I'll give you my address and you can post them to me. I'll make sure MM gets them. ;)

what a bunch of short sighted wankers you lot are.

One good game and a tragic incident does not mean a managers job ios safe. Under CL we had a couple of good games which brought him a bit of time and the end result was nearly footall a division lower.

It is obvious there was trouble behind the scenes and it is better to get rid of the problem now before it bubbled away and the team results were affected.

Milan today has shown everyone he has balls and will react to a bad situation quickly, If the previous board had done the same we may already have been in the premiership by now

why is everyone thinking jewell is going to come :102: i very much doubt he will be mms yes man in fact im not sure how many good managers would be and rightly so....IF jewell came i would be happy but he would only last a month and the club citing 'differences' for his sacking..mm cant keep chopping and changing we need stability otherwise we arent going anywhere and will be lumbered with midtable-mediocrity at best

and you will look and feel stupid when you realise he has done the right thing.

I find it realy funny and almost hypocritical that milan sacks allen and he is egotistical allen gets rid of two players at his former clubfor not swimming in a freezing dirty swimming pool and he is a god?!!

Then theres the 'new manager loses their first game curse'

They'll probably get sacked for it too.

F*cks sake someone pinch me. To have the day I have just had at work to this!!!!

I keep thinking that I hope the lads don't turn up on Saturday. Milan would deserve an absolute thrashing.
have you ever thought they might be pleased hes gone.

Yeah. Lets give every manager from now on 3 games. If the F*ckers don't win all of them get them out. And once the 3 game probation period is over we should retain our bosses on an hour to hour contract...just in case they look at Milan funny.
ma only wanted to give jfh 4 weeks. what goes around and all that :icon_wink

Cos I want what Mandric wants. dont you?

Seems to me Mandaric wants his face in the paper as often as possible and to treat the club like a toy. Neither of which is really what I want.

Of course, Mandaric gets his face in the paper more often as owner of a prem club which is also good for us, if he gets us there. But he got lucky twice at Portsmouth with Dirty Harry: of course he may get lucky again. But what drove Dirty Harry out - MM's meddling in team affairs - seems to be worse this time round and I think the chances of attracting a manager good enough to get promotion are fairly slim now.

Why would anyone wet their pants at the prospect of signing Paul Jewell???

Jeez, give m strength!!! The man's a liability and is not even worth the effort of considering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669