Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
explain Hazza......:102:

Since I have posted, I have though this decision may have the right long-term effects but I am worry what's it going to do with player morale for next month also. We have a left-back in hostipal and no replacement, we have taken two unknowns on trial, 13 new signings some of which were McKay's signings and Allen's signings, a trip to Plymouth in two days time and a transfer window set to close with a number of players supposly on the verge of moves.

Can't wait to see the reception MM gets at Plymouth, glad I am going.

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh sooooooooooo pissed off!

Is Coleman still around?

Afraid not manager of REAL SOCIADAD theres always O LEARY::icon_bigg

Why would anyone wet their pants at the prospect of signing Paul Jewell???

Jeez, give m strength!!! The man's a liability and is not even worth the effort of considering!

Ahh yes the bloke what got Bradford and Wigan promoted to the Premier League and then somehow kept both of them up despite being two of the smallest clubs to ever grace the top flight.

Jewell's worked in these conditions before - Richmond at Bradford was an ego.

Ahh yes the bloke what got Bradford and Wigan promoted to the Premier League and then somehow kept both of them up despite being two of the smallest clubs to ever grace the top flight.

Jewell's worked in these conditions before - Richmond at Bradford was an ego.

now...how did he get wigan promoted I wonder??? By throwing a shed load of fecking money at it!!! Jewell is not worthy to wipre MA's bum!

I am surprised nobody has mentioned the usual 'Get George Graham in' rubbish yet. From what i hear MA was very unpopular at the club to the point of being a bully to behind the scenes staff. I am quite sad to see him go but lets put this into perspective. He has had one very good game in charge & has played the PR game to a tee.

if you can stop supporting leicester just like that you aint a fan now

I live and breathe LCFC always have but i cannot stand Warnock and for us to take an arrogant pri#k like him and put him in charge of my team would be it for me. :018:

now...how did he get wigan promoted I wonder??? By throwing a shed load of fecking money at it!!! Jewell is not worthy to wipre MA's bum!

....like Allen's been doing at City then? He's spent nearly £5 million in transfer fees! He's achieved more than Allen has in his entire footballing or managerial career.

How did he get Bradford promoted and then keep them up? Before he realised Richmond had pulled a fast 'un on the budgets, leaving them fecked for the season after.

Last edited:
we really have got some dummy throwing wankers on here tonight

....like Allen's been doing at City then? He's spent nearly £5 million in transfer fees! He's achieved more the Allen has in his entire footballing or managerial career.

How did he get Bradford promoted and then keep them up? Before he realised Richmond had pulled a fast 'un on the budgets, leaving them fecked for the season after.

Give him a chance!!!! He inherited a pile a site and we had made a ig step forward. I dont know where you got 5m from.....maybe you were off the day that they taught sums at school?

I live and breathe LCFC always have but i cannot stand Warnock and for us to take an arrogant pri#k like him and put him in charge of my team would be it for me. :018:

not having a go mate but i find it hard to see how anyone can just stop suppoting their club i know i couldnt

Me and my daughter only bought season tickets this year (after a 3 year gap of not going to games) because we were so impressed by Martin Allen's approach to the job. He's a just a fantastic and extremely honest and passionate manager. he'll get his next club into the premiership well before we ever get there. Right now we have no appetite for going to the Walkers again. How could he be sacked after last Saturday's brilliant display?

Seriously thinking of posting our season tickets to MM and telling him to stick them up his bum....

send them to me :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670