Am I the only one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
... who thinks that the fans are not really behind the team?

... who thinks they are playing lip-service to RK for his efforts last season?

... who thinks that we will be on his back as soon as results don't go our way?

... who thinks this lack of support will cost us dearly?

... who thinks that the fans get the performances they deserve?

... who thinks that it's going to be a season of struggle, partly because of the above?

bocadillo said:
... who thinks that the fans are not really behind the team? possibly

... who thinks they are playing lip-service to RK for his efforts last season? yes

... who thinks that we will be on his back as soon as results don't go our way? yes

... who thinks this lack of support will cost us dearly? no

... who thinks that the fans get the performances they deserve? no

... who thinks that it's going to be a season of struggle, partly because of the above? yes

yes

Last edited:
Yes you probably are the only one, and stop being so pessimistic. I can only think you are extremely bored at work and trying to play devils advocate.

bocadillo said:
So why is so much moaning going on in here?

Erm, we're Leicester fans and that's what we do, it's genetic.

Souto said:
Yes you probably are the only one, and stop being so pessimistic. I can only think you are extremely bored at work and trying to play devils advocate.

Boc is retired. ;)

bocadillo said:
So why is so much moaning going on in here?

you wont catch me moaning, but i suppose if there are people moaning before the season starts when we havnt even lost a game in pre season then those people are feck pigs

Souto said:

Work!! WORK???

You've made me go all giddy?

Ox Fox said:

It can't be genetic with me. My dad was a Middlesbrough fan and my mother was a woman.

I'm not sure what you're describing is different to any pre-season with us. Whoever the manager the fans are always quick to get on their back if results don't come.

Leigh said:
I'm not sure what you're describing is different to any pre-season with us. Whoever the manager the fans are always quick to get on their back if results don't come.

Exactly and if we aren't Top 10 by Christmas there will be those wanting Kelly out I guarantee it

bocadillo said:
... who thinks that the fans are not really behind the team?

... who thinks they are playing lip-service to RK for his efforts last season?

... who thinks that we will be on his back as soon as results don't go our way?

... who thinks this lack of support will cost us dearly?

... who thinks that the fans get the performances they deserve?

... who thinks that it's going to be a season of struggle, partly because of the above?
No your not the only one i couldnt agree more:038: :038: :038:

I think we will have an alright season myself.. I'm not expecting a relegation battle again, then again, neither was I last time... or the time before... I think this year we will finish top half. Maybe 'flirt' with the playoffs as someone put it. I think if we are going to have problems on the field they are going to be at the back =/... keeper area worries me more than anything.

Can believe you could inititate such post. Surely after what we have been through the last two seasons you've got to be an optomist not a depressant.

Last edited:
Ox Fox said:
Its more social conditioning than genetic....or is that being gay? I cant remember......

Bilborough Fox said:
Can believe you could inititate such post. Surely after what we have been through the last two seasons you've got to be an optomist not a depressant.

I'm neither an optimist or depressant. I just have no confidence in us as a group of fans. I don't think we're supportive enough. And I think we're too fickle by half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69