Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise if the question has already been asked. But am I the only one who is past caring about who the next manager is? Don't get me wrong, I'm renewing my season tickets tomorrow, I've finally decided, and like you lot, I'm Leicester til I die. But after all the types of managers we have had over the last 4 years or so, I would probably accept a poodle as manager if we get decent results out of it.

I don't really care if we get Gregory, Davis, Walsh, Grayson or A.N. Other. Although at the back of my mind, I obviously do. We have had at least 4 years of bad management, lack of funds, etc, and now I just want our club to win. As i have given up analysing the reasons why we have been crap, since MON left. In summary, we have tried almost every type of manager since he left, to one extent or another, so will the manager make a difference whoever gets appointed?

if we get it wrong this time round i feel it could spell the end of our club TBH.

That's the spirit - there's the true City fan for you, laden with portent of doom - Am-dram at its finest. :icon_wink

Newts, seriously, another shite manager is not going to kill the club - he may take it to Div.IV but that doesn't destroy LCFC. Worst case scenario is always administration and there's always another egotistical git who thinks he can make a quick profit from us and bask in the adulation of supporters.

:icon_bigg

That's the spirit - there's the true City fan for you, laden with portent of doom - Am-dram at its finest. :icon_wink

Newts, seriously, another shite manager is not going to kill the club - he may take it to Div.IV but that doesn't destroy LCFC. Worst case scenario is always administration and there's always another egotistical git who thinks he can make a quick profit from us and bask in the adulation of supporters.

:icon_bigg

If we get it wrong in this time i will give up TBH

I can see what your point is, Mystery benefactor, I feel the same. Milan will probably get it wrong anyway!

Lost interest in it all,just wish they would get on with it

yeah, clubs like the sheep and forest are signing players and getting ready for their seasons and manderich probably dosent have a clue who is going to be manager and how much he's prepared to spend on players, our season seems like it hasnt ended yet; misery and turmoil without a football even being kicked

yeah, clubs like the sheep and forest are signing players and getting ready for their seasons and manderich probably dosent have a clue who is going to be manager and how much he's prepared to spend on players, our season seems like it hasnt ended yet; misery and turmoil without a football even being kicked

Thats what is annoying me TBH. We are officially a Div1 club tomorrow.

Thats what is annoying me TBH. We are officially a Div1 club tomorrow.

well i know we're in different leagues now, but you dont want to be lagging that far behind our local rivals. they get bragging rights over the fact they're signing decent players like ellington and earnshaw and we get to boast about how john gregory is emerging as a strong candidate.

its not just that though, im sure sides like leeds etc that want to be up their next season know whats going on, it just makes me feel like nobody has any sort of inkling how good or bad next year will be; much like our last pre season i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566