Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manderic has 'took his time' and not 'rushed into anything' twice before and appointed 2 Managers who he has fired.Why he continues to piss and fartarse about whilst other Mangerless clubs or clubs unhappy with their current Managers are no doubt in contact with the decent Managers out there.He's had long enough and should be looking to appoint early next week.If the likes Of Clarke are really interested and really want it MM should get in touch and if Clarke is interested he will cut short his holiday.IMO Clarke isn't interested and feels he could do better.The whole Snails pace of proceedings just makes my interest in the whole thing dwindle every passing day

Last edited:
Manderic has 'took his time' and not 'rushed into anything' twice before and appointed 2 Managers who he has fired.Why he continues to piss and fartarse about whilst other Mangerless clubs or clubs unhappy with their current Managers are no doubt in contact with the decent Managers out there.He's had long enough and should be looking to appoint early next week.If the likes Of Clarke are really interested and really want it MM should get in touch and if Clarke is interested he will cut short his holiday.IMO Clarke isn't interested and feels he could do better.The whole Snails pace of proceedings just makes my interest in the whole thing dwindle every passing day

That could have been my post HF. I fully agree with you there.

Except my post would have been more polite.

I'm not altogether sure that Rhydal is :icon_wink

Just got back from spending time at sister's in West Wales. Driving through lanes around Nevern came across this fox cub in the road, and, as I had women and children in the car, decided to stop, photograph and move it on rather than just run it over as I would have otherwise.

Foxcub.jpg

Can't help but wonder what's going through its mind.
I imagine it to be....
"Err, where am I, I've never been here before. I'm scared.
Where's my mummy? Hope she hasn't abandoned me. Wonder if she's gone to find me something tasty?"

Last edited:
Just got back from spending time at sister's in West Wales. Driving through lanes around Nevern came across this fox cub in the road, and, as I had women and children in the car, decided to stop, photograph and move it on rather than just run it over as I would have otherwise.

View attachment 3172

Can't help but wonder what's going through its mind.
I imagine it to be....
"Err, where am I, I've never been here before. I'm scared.
Where's my mummy? Hope she hasn't abandoned me. Wonder if she's gone to find me something tasty?"

Just another bewildered fox stuck between a slow death in a backwater grass verge or a quick one under the wheels of a talentless driver...

.Why he continues to piss and fartarse about whilst other Mangerless clubs or clubs unhappy with their current Managers are no doubt in contact with the decent Managers out there.

I think you already know the answer HF.

Mandaric as per usual tells us that there is tremendous interest in the post from talented managers. That this will produce a quality shortlist that he will carefully scrutinise.

Then after a few weeks it emerges that the quality names are not interested and it's a question of persuading some lesser talent e.g. the likes of Holloway to take on this challenging but not exactly attractive job.

The only difference this time is that we are now in the Third Division and the prospective manager applicants know that both the owner and most of the supporters will allow no margin for error in the expectation of an instant return to the second tier.

Not a happy situation. The euphoria which many of us had in the ridding of Holloway was always going to be tempered by a reality check when it came to filling the post.

Good call, HF.

MM says its down to 5 who knows? Is being seen to taking his time or waiting for someone to make their minds up Its gonna be last minute preparations as usual

yeah, clubs like derby and forest are signing players and getting ready for their seasons and manderich probably dosent have a clue who is going to be manager and how much he's prepared to spend on players

We need to pull together and get our voice heard
'We want Billy Davies and David Kelly NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone disagree?????

______:038::038::038:______

We need to pull together and get our voice heard
'We want Billy Davies and David Kelly NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone disagree?????

______:038::038::038:______

I think if you read through the 761 threads and 38521 posts on this you might find one or two who do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669