And it's over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan said:
i dont think he'd want anyone to pm him the link though! me neither......

I doubt it - and even if somebody did pm me the link, I wouldn't click on it!

RichMC24 said:
Anyone got a link to the goal he scored at Grimsby ? Universally acclaimed as the second best goal ever to be scored in a Leicester shirt and I still havent seen it

muzzy compilation here

drummindefender said:
ditto-he was average in his last two seasons with us-never the same player after o'neil left, plus i'm not getting into the argument about his supposed loyalty again.

sorry dd i'm going to have to disagree with you here.

Yes he was excellent under MON but he was also absolutely outstanding in our last promotion season under the reigns of Micky Adams. I am 100% convinced that without him that season we would not have returned to the Premiership at the first time of asking.

I'd go so far as to say that HF would be right to have his squalid feelings about him....

The Voice From Above said:
sorry dd i'm going to have to disagree with you here.

Yes he was excellent under MON but he was also absolutely outstanding in our last promotion season under the reigns of Micky Adams. I am 100% convinced that without him that season we would not have returned to the Premiership at the first time of asking.

he was amazing in spells but vanished in games for certain times of the season, still though its not too great to see the lad retire. more pleasing that he did it at another club and not while on our books though

Macky said:
you takin the piss out of my grey hair?

I hadn't even realised that was where piss came from!

bocadillo said:
I hadn't even realised that was where piss came from!

I've recently discovered greyhair very close to where piss does come from! :icon_redf
What a feckin shock, nearly fell away in a weakness

Macky said:
I've recently discovered greyhair very close to where piss does come from! :icon_redf

Have you found out whose they were yet?

Real Sharapova said:
Albert Finney's:icon_razz

don't be stupid RS, Albert Finney is shaved completely bald all over, everybody knows that

Macky said:
don't be stupid RS, Albert Finney is shaved completely bald all over, everybody knows that
Sorry it's Friday, just thinking about heading for the boozer to catch the second half of the Germany/Argentina game.:icon_redf

Macky said:
haha saw your blog. you should get them looked at ;) i didn't realise they went grey :056:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669