And who the feck asked you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

four king power

Hume calls on fans to give City time

by Steve Pumfrey

Former Leicester City favourite Iain Hume believes the Blue Army need to be patient with their team.

The Canadian striker said last season's relegated side deserved to be booed.

But he is not sure the same can be said of the current charges, who have taken just three points from the last 12.

Hume, who joined Barnsley in a £1.2million summer move from the Walkers Stadium, was a member of the City side which suffered the drop from the Championship.

And he believes City's current standing of sixth spot in League One - and with a game in hand - compared to last season's traumas, should "ring a few bells" with the supporters.

Hume said: "The fans have just got to give it a few more games.

"If things are still going a bit wrong at Christmas, the fans would be entitled to have a go.

"Everyone knows that City don't want to be in League One, but they are and that's where a lot of the frustration comes from."

Hume, who is 25 today, says the chorus of disapproval from the terraces is bound to unsettle the players.

"You do hear it and it does affect you," he said. "When there are 20,000-plus in the Walkers, it's difficult to switch off from it.

"Last season, it was deserved because we had a bad run of form and were relegated."

However, Hume believes there are "big enough characters" in the squad to pull City through.

"It takes something special for a squad of new players to click straight away and it's gone well so far," he said.

City manager Nigel Pearson was fuming after Tuesday night's 3-2 defeat at Brighton. And it cost the players their customary day-off because they were told to report to the training ground.

Hume said: "There has been a little slump, but the squad is very strong at Leicester and I'm expecting them to bounce back."

Hume's concerns with Barnsley revolve around the lower reaches of the Championship.

However, Tuesday night's derby win at Doncaster lifted the Tykes out of the bottom three and Hume added: "We needed that win. Now we'd like to get a few more into our own ground. Hopefully, this win will give us a big boost."

City hope to start selling tickets for their FA Cup first-round clash against Stevenage tomorrow.

Stevenage booked their trip to the Walkers Stadium on the weekend of November 8-9 with a 4-1 victory over Horsham in last night's replay.

Words fail me, they really do

What a complete and utter ****

LCFC - Could you write a piece in the paper to get the fans to stop booing.

Mercury - We have tried that already, No one listens, no even when its Mandaric saying it.

LCFC - Eureka! Do an interview with fans favourite Hume, thats bound to work!

Mercury - We have tried that already, No one listens, no even when its Mandaric saying it.

LCFC - Eureka! Do an interview with fans favourite Hume, thats bound to work!

Spot on

Coming soon:

"Walshie says Stop The Booing"
"Get Behind the Boys, says Muzzy"
"Junior Lewis Backs Mandaric on his crusade against the Boo-Boys"

LCFC - Eureka! Do an interview with **fans** favourite Hume, thats bound to work!

Please replace fans with **mongies**

What a prize tit! (Hume that is, not you FKA)...

There are only 7 lines of quote from Hume in the whole article, I'm not saying the content is right, but it sounds like a desperate article from the OS and a snap quote padded out from Hume.

Let's face it, it's more difficult to find real and big stories when we are only playing third division football. This is really not much of an issue and a win on Saturday will make it no issue at all. So they are simply flogging it to death while it's got a bit of life left in it.

The next thing is that the Sporting Blue will be producing a pull out souvenir edition for the first round cup tie with Stevenage.

This is brilliant news. Hume still loves us. I will stop booing immediately.

HUUUUUUUUMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE.

Surely not the same Iain Hume who left the club because his wages were to be halved following relegation?

Booooooooo, now f*ck off.

Who made you 'King of the Mongies'? I didn't vote for you.

I'm gonna slice you up, bitch. I'm gonna turn you upside down and pat your hard bottom till you drip all all over my sausage, TommyK.

Questions like that show you up for the fool you are.

EVERYONE knows I'm the King Of The Mongies. Ask Boc, he's the Leicester City facts man.

HUUUMMMMMEEEEE.

you're right though. We should have a poll.

How come over reaction week was not on the forum calendar?

I'm gonna slice you up, bitch. I'm gonna turn you upside down and pat your hard bottom till you drip all all over my sausage, TommyK.

Questions like that show you up for the fool you are.

EVERYONE knows I'm the King Of The Mongies. Ask Boc, he's the Leicester City facts man.

HUUUMMMMMEEEEE.

you're right though. We should have a poll.

Poll, poll, poll!

Nah, you can have it. It was more a Monty Python and the holy grail joke...
I didn't vote for you....how do you become king then?...a watery maiden...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570