Andorra v England Spread Betting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care how many time a player dives, my point was Gerrard dives no-one cares someelse dives and they are cheating foreginers who ruin the game.

So what about my admittance that Owen occasionally dives?!?

I am sure a fair few would agree he's bought some penos along the way. He's doesnt do a ballerina move though in the process.

Did we get a Penalty then ?

Obviously not, regardless of wheter a foreginer gets a penalty they are labled a cheat who ruin the game and who get punished e.g. yellow carded, was he not already yellow carded? If he did, wouldn't that mean he would get sent off?

Obviously not, regardless of wheter a foreginer gets a penalty they are labled a cheat who ruin the game and who get punished e.g. yellow carded, was he not already yellow carded? If he did, wouldn't that mean he would get sent off?

So Steven Gerrard is a cheat?

Yes regardless of wheter he won a penalty or not, he aimed to get a penalty so he cheated. He should have been booked and sent off.

Fair enough
good job he wasn't we would be fecked without him

Last edited:
Can't be arsed arguing,quick to bash our best players as usual.:102:

Last edited:
Andy Johnson = Dog Shite
Not international class, and dives for fun.

Aaron Lennon = Dog Shite
A kid, shows a lot of promise. Cross often lets him down though.

Stuart Downing = Dog Shite
Not international class, but can kick with his left foot. Any parent on this forum, the best investment you can make in your sons is to teach them this trick - it could literally be worth millions.

Owen Hargreaves = Double Dog shite (I think I might need it explaining to me again why Hargreaves is considered a footballer)
Was our best player in the WC (which admittedly is faint praise), and he is just back from six months out. Having said that, he was poor in the Andorra game, and shouldn;t have been picked anyway - why have a holding midfielder against Andorra ffs?

We were poor, I think McLaren is not up to the task, but I think you are slightly OTT :)

Gerrard was the by far the best player and carries the rest of the team,he should be first name on the team sheet and made Captain.

Gerrard was awful first half, but did grab the game by scruff of the neck at the beginning of the second.

He has to be central - today against the Arse might be the way forward while forwards are injured/out of form - play Rooney/Crouch up front with Stevie G just behind him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669