Andre Blackman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kiss my nicotine stained teeth in your general direction

****in' 'ell Mack I wasn't looking for trouble, I was just axing.

I'm sorry Ted, it's this new Edgar Davids wig I'm after getting, it's making me act really weird.
I demanded rice and peas for my dinner earlier, but I spilt most of it trying to bogle while I was eating.

I'm sorry Ted, it's this new Edgar Davids wig I'm after getting, it's making me act really weird.
I demanded rice and peas for my dinner earlier, but I spilt most of it trying to bogle while I was eating.

:icon_lol:

Did you manage a bogle squat?

I bet my Jamie Lawrence rasta wig is way better than your Davids wig. Davids aint even a rasta FFS Mackerena.

No, but my schlong has definitely gotten bigger, it's ****in massive. I swear it's as big as my leg, oh no wait... no actually, forget that, I see the mistake I've made.
Damn.

I bet my Jamie Lawrence rasta wig is way better than your Davids wig. Davids aint even a rasta FFS Mackerena.

No, but my schlong has definitely gotten bigger, it's ****in massive. I swear it's as big as my leg, oh no wait... no actually, forget that, I see the mistake I've made.
Damn.

:081::icon_lol::038:

These are the reasons i love this forum!

If Davids signs, perhaps we should do a TB parade of us all donning our best impressions of the great man?

If Davids signs, perhaps we should do a TB parade of us all donning our best impressions of the great man?

Yes please, I want to paint my penis.

:081::icon_lol::038:

These are the reasons i love this forum!

You can join our rasta club but you need a funny hat/wig and a distorted idea of what a rastafarian actually is.

Last edited:
Knowitall on FT says this about Andre Blackman:

Played in the Oxford match but was very very poor.
Has trained as if the world owes him a living.
Np has not been happy with him and made this clear.
Arranged a meeting with coaching staff to talk to him. ( I think they were going to boot him out)
On Thursday he did not turn up and asked DJ to pick up his things.
So I think I am safe in saying goodbye Andre

Knowitall on FT says this about Andre Blackman:

That's quite specific, be interesting we could find out if it's true... purely from a scientific point of view to test if he talks bollocks, you understand

sounds like he would be a bad signing, we dont need people rocking the boat, glad pearson seems to have seen sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669