Andy Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Norfolkfox. I would tell everyone what I remember about you at school but it's too disgusting to discuss even here...
Welcome Norfolkfox:038:

Did he always lose the soggy biscuit game on purpose?

Please don't confuse Don Mc with THE Don

Andrew turned down Forest when he was young because they are rubbish but he may be a fan
Not sure he likes us.

However, he likes to play footy and we will be playing big footy this year.

Get him in mad dog

Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that he was being linked with the forest scum? I remember seeing an article saying that he was willing to take a paycut to see out his career at his hometown club or something? Makes sense to me, he can't be too short of cash to be fair and he'd still be top of forest's wage bill which can't be too bad? :102:

Besides, if it is true about him being a forest fan, then he's hardly gonna come and play for us is he?

He would come and play for us if we offered him good money and a chance at a decent level. Fowler has proved that even with shit loads of cash, one last shot at a decent level is what these guys want(in the main).

He would come and play for us if we offered him good money and a chance at a decent level. Fowler has proved that even with shit loads of cash, one last shot at a decent level is what these guys want(in the main).

Even so, i'm sure there's a few other Championship clubs who know that he'd be a quality signing who can also offer him good wages. If a few clubs were offering you the same kind of money, would you go and sign for your favourite team's arch rivals? For example, if I was a footballer I know I wouldn't sign for Derby or Forest if I could go somewhere else just as good for a similar offer.

Even so, i'm sure there's a few other Championship clubs who know that he'd be a quality signing who can also offer him good wages. If a few clubs were offering you the same kind of money, would you go and sign for your favourite team's arch rivals? For example, if I was a footballer I know I wouldn't sign for Derby or Forest if I could go somewhere else just as good for a similar offer.

But we don't know who's making him offers do we?? If it was to be just us and Forest, and they offered him £8k a week and we offered him £12k and a better quality of football, I still believe he would choose us.

No one said he was a Forest fan, just that he was from Nottingham.

But I see where you're coming from. If it was same division, similar money, then yes I would agree with you. But someone did mention earlier that they rejected him as kid. Would that not make him want to make a point with Forest's closet rivals to put the boot in??

Yeah I know what you're saying. He definitley supports the Forest Scum though unfortunately. He'll probably go to somewhere like Watford or Sheff U, one of the 'better' teams in the Championship.

Well, after having had Patrick Kluivert (sp?) turn them down I would imagine that Sheff Wed will be after any striker that can walk upright.

elvis? sorry he doesnt walk upright very often

Last edited:
Just been stuck in the traffic on the M42 here in the West Mids. I was next to a car with a bloke driving it who was the spit of Andy Cole. He was on the phone and I managed to lipread the words " not sure though, they've got so many strikers" just as he moved forwards. There was a "One Dream- One Team" sticker in the back window which clinched it for me.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

The response I was looking for was a discussion (strange that for a forum) on the merits of possibly signing Andy Cole (or not).

and that is exactly what has happened.

I'm just curious why you think anybody is going to be looking stupid because they haven't pissed their pants at the mention of his name and have taken the piss out of your very specious reasoning.

and that is exactly what has happened.

I'm just curious why you think anybody is going to be looking stupid because they haven't pissed their pants at the mention of his name and have taken the piss out of your very specious reasoning.
some people might not admit that they weed themselves;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669