Andy Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.
and that is exactly what has happened.

I'm just curious why you think anybody is going to be looking stupid because they haven't pissed their pants at the mention of his name and have taken the piss out of your very specious reasoning.

I think people might look stupid because they are doubting that a genuine Leicester fan has seen Andy Cole in Leicester whilst they are still looking for players. It is that simple Macky.

I'm not a big fan of Andy Cole either, just thought Leicester fans would want to know that, more likely than not, we were talking to him. Why have you got a problem with that? That is what the forum is about. Discussing our club's fortunes, possibilities and happenings.

I'm sure if you had seen Cole yourself, you'd have posted a similar thread. Would you rather not know in advance who we are thinking of signing without it being 'papertalk'??

I think people might look stupid because they are doubting that a genuine Leicester fan has seen Andy Cole in Leicester whilst they are still looking for players. It is that simple Macky.

I'm not a big fan of Andy Cole either, just thought Leicester fans would want to know that, more likely than not, we were talking to him. Why have you got a problem with that? That is what the forum is about. Discussing our club's fortunes, possibilities and happenings.

I'm sure if you had seen Cole yourself, you'd have posted a similar thread. Would you rather not know in advance who we are thinking of signing without it being 'papertalk'??

You may or may not have seen him. If you have fair play. If not then don't waste peoples time... either way you have to unfortunately recognise there are a lot of miserable b@stards on here.:icon_wink

Hear, Hear!

Down with the forum nazis! :icon_lol:

I'd have been delighted - it would indicate he is off to the Irish league!

He was clearly well past his best at Fulham, and has gone downhill since.

not a chance in the world mate ,he's too old and city are looking at younger players :icon_wink

This seems a reasonable comment to me, if a fan has seen a footballer who is available to sign in Leicester, it's worth noting as it seems likely the club are talking him (still might not sign him though). It doesn't mean that you actually support or endorse his actual signiture, which his post above points out. I too don't want Cole here, but I would report it if I saw him in Leicester.

Last edited:
5-6 names being looked at and when i say names i mean prem players nothing 100% yet mate as soon as i here anything a bit more deff i will post it :icon_wink

Interesting. MM, who has to bankroll this, clearly means business.

You may or may not have seen him. If you have fair play. If not then don't waste peoples time... either way you have to unfortunately recognise there are a lot of miserable b@stards on here.:icon_wink

Fair point SF. Did you see the back page of the Mercury today? I'm sure my post on this forum hasn't caught Bill Anderson's eye. Probably the fact that 'a good source' has seen Cole at the stadium and he's know a potential target in the media too. Still would prefer others to come here though!!

Fair point SF. Did you see the back page of the Mercury today? I'm sure my post on this forum hasn't caught Bill Anderson's eye. Probably the fact that 'a good source' has seen Cole at the stadium and he's know a potential target in the media too. Still would prefer others to come here though!!

They constantly rip rumours from the LCFC forums and have even quoted posters from this forum in the Leicester Mercury. Lazy Lazy journalists unfortunately.

There is no mention of any sources seeing Andy Cole at the stadium...just simply that he has been 'linked'...and they probably ripped that rumour from this thread. I would not put it past Blanderson.

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?key=1D29|0|2185366269754|R|536|6154262872007268514231

They constantly rip rumours from the LCFC forums and have even quoted posters from this forum in the Leicester Mercury. Lazy Lazy journalists unfortunately.

There is no mention of any sources seeing Andy Cole at the stadium...just simply that he has been 'linked'...and they probably ripped that rumour from this thread. I would not put it past Blanderson.

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?key=1D29|0|2185366269754|R|536|6154262872007268514231

Don't think Blanderson is capable of reading the forums, wouldn't know where to find them - other Merc guys do read here though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669