Andy King and Bruno Berner make team of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruuuuuuunnnnnnnnnooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Bruno Berner once played Russian roulette with a fully loaded pistol and won.

I didn't used to rate Andy King, but Pearson was right to keep playing him, now he's a very worthwhile player!

Massive potential too

Delighted with King's form. I think he has done enough to be considered a solid championship player and perhaps in time a premier league footballer.

I think Hobbs, King, Fryatt, Weale, Morrison, and perhaps Dani, all have the potential to play in the prem...hopefully with us.

Not sure about Dyer in the prem, although there are times he looks very good in the championship.

Wellens is a decent squad player in the premier league.

Berner has been a revelation really. How we got him off the scrap heap I'll never know.

I think Lloyd Dyer has been brilliant of late actually - bit of an unsung hero. He is a very good player if a little inconsistent, but a lot better than Gradel I think it's now safe to say.

Dyer is the most improved for me, especially when you consider he has gone from league 2, similar to N'Guessen.

I think it's also amazing how Morrison has become at the very least a good Championship player when two seasons ago he was playing in the Conference.

Watching Morrison is like watching Bobby Moore - Not necessarily a tough tackling defender, but his positioning skills are impeccable. Likes to get forward too, but while doing so always remains behind the ball and still never gets caught out of position at the back. His composure and experience for a 21 year old is ridiculous.

Not quite as good as Bobby Moore though...yet.

Last edited:
I think Hobbs, King, Fryatt, Weale, Morrison, and perhaps Dani, all have the potential to play in the prem...hopefully with us.

I would add Berner, Dyer and Wellens to that.

And certainly Tunch if he can get fit (I realise this is looking less likely). And Waghorn if there is any chance of him remaining with us.

Bruuuuuuunnnnnnnnnooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Bruno Berner once played Russian roulette with a fully loaded pistol and won.

Bruno Berner once beat Super Mario Bros. 3 without touching the controller. He just stared at the TV until the game beat itself.

When Bruno Berner was a child, he made his mother finish his vegetables.

If you spell Bruno Berner in a Scrabble game, you win. Forever.

Bruno Berner won the Tour de France on a unicycle to prove to Lance Armstrong it wasn't a big deal. He thinks yellow jackets are lame.

Superman wears Bruno Berner pajamas.

If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Bruno Berner says its beef, then it's effin' beef.
Bruno Berner’s calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Bruno Berner.

Bruno Berner once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.

What color is Bruno Berner's blood? Trick question. Bruno Berner does not bleed.

Bruno Berner once won a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves.

You can lead a horse to water. Bruno Berner can make him drink.

Simon Says should be renamed to Bruno Berner Says because if Bruno Berner says something then you better effin' do it.

When Google can't find something, it asks Bruno Berner for help.

When Bruno Berner watches a pot, it boils immediately.

Bruno Berner can get McDonald's breakfast after 10:30.

When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Bruno Berner.
It would only take 1 bullet for Bruno Berner to kill 50 Cent.

Bruno Berner once killed a group of Samurai Warriors with only a ball point pen. This lead to the phrase "The pen is mightier than the sword."

People with amnesia still remember Bruno Berner.

Bruno Berner has been to Mars. That’s why there’s no life on Mars.

Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Bruno Berner laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

If Jack and MacGyver were locked in a room together, Jack would make a bomb out of MacGyver and get out.

Guns dont kill people, Bruno Berner kills people.

If Bruno Berner was gay, his name would be Chuck Norris.

Bruno Berner rents videos and never rewinds them, ever.

Strippers tip Bruno Berner.

If Rosa Parks was in Bruno Berner's seat, she'd move to the back of the bus.

You walk into a bar and Bruno Berner's your wingman, you're probably gonna get laid.

If you send someone to kill Bruno Berner, the only thing you accomplish is supplying him a fresh set of weapons to kill you with.

Bruno Berner makes onions cry.

If you wake up in the morning, it's because Bruno Berner spared your life.

Bruno Berner once arm wrestled Superman. The stipulations were the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants.

If you're holding a gun to Bruno Berner's head, don't count to three before you shoot. Count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.

Lets get one thing straight, the only reason you are conscious right now is because Bruno Berner does not feel like carrying you.

Bruno Berner once won a game of rock paper scissors using neither rock, paper nor scissors.

Tom Jones throws his underwear on stage for Bruno Berner.

If Bruno Berner was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Dennis Wise, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Dennis Wise twice.

Bruno Berner was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Bruno Berner.

Bruno Berner's favourite colour is violet, but just because it sounds like violent.

Bruno Berner can hit two birds with no stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669