Andy King to Villa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one would be dissapointed to see a player with King's potential and ability being sold for 2 million. I think he would be hard to replace and is a player that we will not realise how important he is until he has left. If he leaves I think we will see just what he does in midfield and his hard work goes un noticed. I for one think this would be a very bad bit of business if it goes ahead.

I for one would be dissapointed to see a player with King's potential and ability being sold for 2 million. I think he would be hard to replace and is a player that we will not realise how important he is until he has left. If he leaves I think we will see just what he does in midfield and his hard work goes un noticed. I for one think this would be a very bad bit of business if it goes ahead.

Well said. It would be pointlessselling for 2 million as we would never replace him. Keep him and see how he develops this year. I'd only sell if crazy money was being banded about.

Thank you Martin O'Neill for all of the success while you were Leicester City manager...now f*ck the f*ck off LOL.

Andy King was a first team regular last year. That was an achievement since this time last year I did not expect him to even be on the bench. He must have learned a lot and toughened up over the season. Lets give him a chance to show what he can do in the Championship this season.

Is that it? I was expecting somebody everyone had forgotten that would prove 100% that Camberwell was correct

As I said in my earlier post; I may be wrong on this point, which it appears I am BUT I stand by my other 2 points which are enough imho

He's only a kid - 18 or 19 - and he was an inked-in starter by NP every week in our championship winning team. Why, if we've got any ambition, would we want to sell a player who has developed hugely over the last year. He is comfortable on the ball, rarely makes a bad pass, has two good feet, can find space, he scores important goals, can head the ball, has a good temperament, works hard and looks keen to learn. He's obviously highly rated by NP. OK, his tackling needs to improve but given his age this will probably happen. I don't understand fans who have no patience with young players, especially talented ones.

He's only a kid - 18 or 19 . I don't understand fans who have no patience with young players, especially talented ones.

I think some fans genuinely do not consider age, they just see the blue shirt and expect an experienced performance, particularly if the 18 yr looks physically mature.

Dickov probably looked like a 10 yr old at 18!

Russell Hoult?

Des Lyttle?

Both had decent careers and played in the Premier League.

But for every one like that there's a dozen like Reeves, Stevenson, Ashton, Heath, Wright etc.

Emile Heskey.

He may have his critics but winning so many England caps since leaving us must mean he's been successful.

He's only a kid - 18 or 19 - and he was an inked-in starter by NP every week in our championship winning team. Why, if we've got any ambition, would we want to sell a player who has developed hugely over the last year. He is comfortable on the ball, rarely makes a bad pass, has two good feet, can find space, he scores important goals, can head the ball, has a good temperament, works hard and looks keen to learn. He's obviously highly rated by NP. OK, his tackling needs to improve but given his age this will probably happen. I don't understand fans who have no patience with young players, especially talented ones.

Maybe we don't WANT to sell him, maybe we NEED to raise money for transfers. Maybe there's more than just a sliver of truth to the NP/MM rift rumours and just maybe this is part of the reason behind it.

Maybe we don't WANT to sell him, maybe we NEED to raise money for transfers. Maybe there's more than just a sliver of truth to the NP/MM rift rumours and just maybe this is part of the reason behind it.

Or maybe the whole ludicrous story is load of complete bollocks

Since when has that ever been allowed to stand in the way of a good story :)

My bad

Ooh it's feckin' outrageous
Get lost O'Neill you scumbag
Why must we sell our young stars
No wonder Pearson has gone
etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:

If I agreed any more it would be sycophantic.

Villa can spend 2 miilion and not worry if its wasted and King doesn't come up to scratch,its a gamble but not much of one for them,2 miillion is peanuts to them.Still be surprised given the midfielders they have that they want him

If a certain rumours site can be believed, :icon_lol: , King has more suitors. :icon_wink

Bolton are set to join the race for £2m rated Leicester midfielder Andy King, along with Aston Villa and Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669