Andy Welsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Welsh needs a few more matches before we can say he is any good and can make a difference.
Tonight he shone in places, but then he was dreadful in others. His first touch is not so good and his passing was not the best.

Was better than Low though

Last edited:
Not in a squad our size. If Kenton was injured then i would fully expect Maybury to be back in contention and RK would find it difficult to leave him, just because he 'supposedly' doesnt like him.

Did Maybury feature last night? :icon_wink :icon_roll

Last edited:
Did Maybury feature last night? :icon_wink :icon_roll
Yes, he aimed a pin point bullet like shot at Neil Sullivans shoe laces, I bet you couldn't do it. Knowing you, you would have aimed at that big easy target of a goal :icon_lol:

Yes, he aimed a pin point bullet like shot at Neil Sullivans shoe laces, I bet you couldn't do it. Knowing you, you would have aimed at that big easy target of a goal :icon_lol:

I heard it on the radio, i bet kenton would have scored :icon_bigg

I was only asking due to me and Highland arguing about Maybury and Kenton yesterday. I suggested RK would bring him back into the fold and Highland said he wouldnt

I heard it on the radio, i bet kenton would have scored :icon_bigg

I was only asking due to me and Highland arguing about Maybury and Kenton yesterday. I suggested RK would bring him back into the fold and Highland said he wouldnt
Believe it or not, I was quite happy to see him come on last night on the right as Low was that bad, but that feeling soon disappeared sharpish

Believe it or not, I was quite happy to see him come on last night on the right as Low was that bad, but that feeling soon disappeared sharpish

I think people need reminding how bad he is :icon_lol:

The only good thing I would say about Low is that he offers an outlet from goal kicks and wins his fair share of headers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69