another conflicting statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expect Mandaric to use tomorrow's night game in front of the national media to announce his arrival as City's new owner, I think the latest rumours of completition next week is a smokescreen to enable MM to recieve maximum TV exposure, I also would not be at all surprised to witness the pitchside signings of Matt Holland and Neil Shipperley.

IMHO the Mercury know more than the FT have ever done.

Erm, like the constantly changing dates they have said the deal is going to be completed by?;) However, putting my boring accountants hat on, if he replaces the Teacher's debt with a similar debt, the bid is not £25 million.

Erm, like the constantly changing dates they have said the deal is going to be completed by?;) However, putting my boring accountants hat on, if he replaces the Teacher's debt with a similar debt, the bid is not £25 million.

As opposed to the FT who just say 'don't know' :102:

I fully expect Mandaric to use tomorrow's night game in front of the national media to announce his arrival as City's new owner, I think the latest rumours of completition next week is a smokescreen to enable MM to recieve maximum TV exposure, I also would not be at all surprised to witness the pitchside signings of Matt Holland and Neil Shipperley.

What do you think you know??

Shipperley is going to Gillingham I think

One question I would like to ask, most reports that I have read have indicated that the price and nature of payment has actually been agreed and the hold up is due to legal issues / protocol, what can have changed bearing in mind leaked reports were all pretty adamant that MM would be announced as early as Thursday morning, what if anything could have possibly caused a delay of 7 days by the time wednesday night's game had kicked off :102:

My view is that MM, is a seeker and lover of media attention and realised that he could increase his exposure by being officially unveiled in front of millions on TV when his new club entertain the league leaders at home, hence the "sudden delay".

This is getting funny now. The conspiracy theory and speculation is all very good. LMFAO:icon_lol:

The mercury is full of trolls.

Did they report that the oiginal consortium bought us for 26m??? No they said 6m because they didn't include the stadium debt.

If he was buying the stadium then fine it's a 25m bid, but he isn't. He is just taking over a debt that is already there, so he is actually getting us for £8m. The stadium debt would be serviced one way or another, with or without him.

Last edited:
What do you think you know??

Just think it would be great PR for Milan to wait until the day of the game before being unveiled in front of an estatic home crowd all hailing him as the new messiah, would certainly massage his already large ego :)

But surely, if folks knew that it was going to happen on Saturday, it would help sell more tickets, thus fill the ground with more adoring fans?

This will never happen. Milan will have dropped dead from old(er) age before ink comes anywhere near paper.

Once again we decend into farce.

Just think it would be great PR for Milan to wait until the day of the game before being unveiled in front of an estatic home crowd all hailing him as the new messiah, would certainly massage his already large ego :)

Agreed but why the suprise element?? Surely theyd prefer to have a full stadium? :102:

Agreed but why the suprise element?? Surely theyd prefer to have a full stadium? :102:

Because Mandaric is egotistical, if it is announced today, then it may well swell the attendence but MM will have lost out on the publicity, by tomorrow it is yeaterdays news, it would revert back to the football, MM would be a small sideshow, by it being announced unexpectedly in front of the TV cameras tomorrow all attention reverts to Mandaric and on his big day he is the main attraction, job done !!!

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but I personally have received a text and e-mail daily advertising tickets for this game. Usually i get 1 and thats it, so maybe this is their way of urging people to buy tickets without revealing MM will be unveiled ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00