Another Season of Massive Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely, it's a given that it is going to take time for the team to settle, if the large number of changes are forthcoming.

So far, no significant players have left the club, so if the new arrivals are seen as squad players, then perhaps.... otherwise, whether Pearson stays, or goes, we will have another season in the Championship to enjoy.

It seems to me that the squad and team will look quite different in August - and it needed to. Too difficult for me to guess whether the team will gel quickly - too many variables to make that call. I was making a different point and that is that based on previous behaviour that the supporters won't be tolerant if things do take time.

Maybe it is a reference to a man called Clubs Kit, in which case the error is a capital crime.

"All Hull City players to be sold to Foxes."That was the message their rich list owners gave to Steve Bruce."No worries "said Brucie-"I"ll come cos you"ve got the best fans in football"

"All Hull City players to be sold to Foxes."That was the message their rich list owners gave to Steve Bruce."No worries "said Brucie-"I"ll come cos you"ve got the best fans in football"
Do the people on the Hull fans forum think you're a twat as well?

"All Hull City players to be sold to Foxes."That was the message their rich list owners gave to Steve Bruce.

"No worries "said Brucie-"I'm a useless fat old wanker who most clubs wouldn't touch with a ten foot bargepole, and I'm desperate for any feckin' job I can get.

Just as long as I don't have to live in the godforsaken shithole"

Quite

good to see Hull got someone who won't question the board's ambition and be happy with mid table

Twice promoted to Prem!We waited for the right man before offering 1 mill a year!
How many teams has Nige had in Prem?
TAXI!

Been there,done it -got the large size t-shirt!!!
NP ,to give him is due,was good in League 1

...and so the 'Massive Change' thread became the 'Massive Twat' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673