Anton Ferdinand

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FA is reportedly going to strip Terry of the England armband, are they in contempt of court in your view?

If they were to suspend his captaincy until the court ruled on his case, they would simply be doing what many other businesses/organisations do. There could be no question of contempt.

If they were to suspend his captaincy until the court ruled on his case, they would simply be doing what many other businesses/organisations do. There could be no question of contempt.

I know, that is my point.

He shouldn't even be in the team, let alone be the captain - purely on footballing reasons, rather than any of this cobblers

Interesting that, for the second tournament in a row, the whole England preparation is going to be completely disrupted and dominated by this vile, obnoxious wanker

The FA is reportedly going to strip Terry of the England armband, are they in contempt of court in your view?

Dunno, too busy laughing at England self destructing just before a major tourney, again.

There is a difference between suspension from playing and the England captaincy.....one is his contractual and employment right, the other an honour and a privilege. I believe removing the privilege says more about his state of mind than his guilt.

However, when it happens in other businesses, it doesn't make the front/back page of every newspaper in the country, every news bulletin, news website and football forum.

On reflection, if this had been trial by jury, then there may be a case that he could not have got a fair trial. But, as it's a magistrate court, I doubt that applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669