Anyone Follow Foreign Football? Which Teams Do You Follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can't get over to Rome to protest, im fed up of results like at the weekend. Not that BG will be any more possitive.

I have to admit that I had a little chuckle when I saw that Napoli had won, wind truly taken out of BG's sails. :icon_wink

Edited to add that there is plenty of room on the Djurgarden Supporters boat.

Last edited:
Edited to add that there is plenty of room on the Djurgarden Supporters boat.

Don't board a sinking ship... Unless vast improvement is made in the club next year, they'll have a similar season (if they stay up). The squad, at least they way they've been playing this season, is just not good enough for Allsvenskan and they should be glad Hammarby and Örgryte are even worse.

But I do hope they make it.

Don't board a sinking ship... Unless vast improvement is made in the club next year, they'll have a similar season (if they stay up). The squad, at least they way they've been playing this season, is just not good enough for Allsvenskan and they should be glad Hammarby and Örgryte are even worse.

But I do hope they make it.

:081:

Seriously though, the play off game will be tough, but I'm hoping they can carry the form of the last two games into it and come through.

Next season sounds hopeful then. :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Hammarby? Relegated? Grrr!

Hammarby and Djurgarden are two Stockholm grounds I want to visit next summer. However, getting a flight between Reykjavik and Stockholm is rather expensive. So as daft as it sounds, I might fly back to Brum from Iceland and then days later off to Stockholm. It's still oddly cheaper.

Hammarby and Djurgarden are two Stockholm grounds I want to visit next summer. However, getting a flight between Reykjavik and Stockholm is rather expensive. So as daft as it sounds, I might fly back to Brum from Iceland and then days later off to Stockholm. It's still oddly cheaper.

How come nobody's taking the piss out of this?

Welcome to my world Hazza.

Ground will still be there Hazz, just the game will be in the Superettan. :icon_wink

I'l upload my pics of my visit to Sweden and send you the link tonight.

How do you rate my trip, BlueManiac, on the strange trips scale:

Stockholm - London
London - Barcelona
Barcelona - Memmingen (Munich)
Memmingen - Stockholm

...in eight days.

Hazzman: AIK are playing Champions League qualifiers next summer if that's of any interest. And, of course, you'll get a chance of watching Nils-Eric again...

Last edited:
Hazzman: AIK are playing Champions League qualifiers next summer if that's of any interest. And, of course, you'll get a chance of watching Nils-Eric again...

I am aiming for a week when the European qualifiers on. To catch a game midweek. How much notice is the fixture list and eventually the television schedule, Swede?

I have to admit that I had a little chuckle when I saw that Napoli had won, wind truly taken out of BG's sails. :icon_wink

Did you have a chuckle also on last Wednesdays thrashing of Sampdoria it was only 5-1 could have been more though. Glad I was at a game they won and not lost though.

Did you have a chuckle also on last Wednesdays thrashing of Sampdoria it was only 5-1 could have been more though. Glad I was at a game they won and not lost though.

No, I was pleased for you to see a good result. :icon_wink It was just that you were so full of optimism after that game and I could just imagine your face as the Napoli game unfolded. :icon_conf

Last edited:
No, I was pleased for you to see a good result. :icon_wink It was just that you were so full of optimism after that game and I could just imagine your face as the Napoli game unfolded. :icon_conf

One game does not make a season bad

I was at the Zizkov ground a number of years back to see Sigma Olomouc play. It is definitely a ground you should try to visit sometime. However, Zizkov are now in the 2nd division.

Another place to visit in Prague is the 'dimple', which is home to Bohemians 1905.

Karlovy Lazne in Prague :icon_wink

Ture, ture, but after beating one of the teams at the top I don't think any of us saw that coming.

2-5 again on Saturday and away from home. Scudetto is coming to Turin again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669