Apparently we are a disgrace.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
My e-mail to the tw@t,

Chris Kamara,

I always thought that you are an entertaining guy who lacks a little intelligence when it comes to the matters of running and managing a football club, hence you made a half decent player but an awful manager.

Your report on Leicester city's search for a new manager however shows that you are not just short of a little grey matter but a complete numbskull. If anyone running a football club did not draw up a short list of managers to approach, and simply gave the managers job to the first candidate they thought of, then they should not be running a football club.

Any process of recruitment, in any form of life, involves advertising, shortlisting, selection and offer / acceptance amongst others). I am only glad that the people responsible for running the England football team understand this and that you are and never will be near this process. Otherwise we would be facing oblivion as a football nation.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
This is the reply I recieved from Tim, along similar lines but obviously Timmy has started to get his tanga's in a twist now.

I think it is outrageous - he is telling us to make illegal approaches - we have followed all guidelines/ fa regs - all jobs have a shortlist for a job of such importance - also we have not once commented publically it has been done by clubs themselves.

Chris is a twat, and if I ever see the stupid Lionel Ritchie lookalike again, then I will give the coont the biggest kick in the bollox he has ever had. Dancing on the ceiling, my arse he will be crying on the floor, when I have finished with him.

Kind Regards

Timmy.

LMFAO :icon_lol: :icon_bigg :098:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
This is the reply I recieved from Tim, along similar lines but obviously Timmy has started to get his tanga's in a twist now.

I think it is outrageous - he is telling us to make illegal approaches - we have followed all guidelines/ fa regs - all jobs have a shortlist for a job of such importance - also we have not once commented publically it has been done by clubs themselves.

Chris is a twat, and if I ever see the stupid Lionel Ritchie lookalike again, then I will give the coont the biggest kick in the bollox he has ever had. Dancing on the ceiling, my arse he will be crying on the floor, when I have finished with him.

Kind Regards

Timmy.
Made my day:038: :038:

ngot1v.jpg

i'm off to protest at the sky offices. anyone coming?

Last edited:
sildenafil said:
ngot1v.jpg

i'm off to protest at the sky offices. anyone coming?

youv'e changed your tune

Target 1 - approach club - No you can not speak to our manager.
Target 2 - approach club - No you can not speak to our manager.
Target 3 - approach club - Yes you can speak to our manager, we were thinking of getting rid of the useless git anyway, thanks - Give him an interview - No he's crap.
Target 4 - approach club - Yes you can speak to our manager - Give him an interview - like what he has to say - Give him a second interview - Decides he wants to stay were he is (shortsighted feck).

Boll*cks what do we do now then lads, lets see how Kelly does on Saturday, if he does o.k lets get him some help in until the end of the season. ;)

He Hates us because we went into Admin, and went up. Its as simple as that, and every time he sees a chance to slate the club he grabs it with both hands!

For some reason he thinks what we did with Admin was cheating, but when LEEDS did exactly what we were ACCUSED of doing its all like "there such a big club, its such a shame" and not a bad word said against them! look at the money Leeds spend now!

The guy is a jackass, I remeber my dad throwing a newspaper at the telly when I was about 7 because he was saying something bad about us!

Fox Fan said:
He Hates us because we went into Admin, and went up. Its as simple as that, and every time he sees a chance to slate the club he grabs it with both hands!

For some reason he thinks what we did with Admin was cheating, but when LEEDS did exactly what we were ACCUSED of doing its all like "there such a big club, its such a shame" and not a bad word said against them! look at the money Leeds spend now!

The guy is a jackass, I remeber my dad throwing a newspaper at the telly when I was about 7 because he was saying something bad about us!
People also conveniently forget that " nice little club " Ipswich went into admin shortly after us - was a word said - no. OK, they didn't go up, but they got rid of a load of their debt.:mad:

he's a tosser, always has been a tosser and always will be. its something to do with genetics or just being thick as pigshit or something. he gets rave reviews for being on sky sports but then so does Soccer AM and to be honest i find still born babies funnier than that shit

Fox Fan said:

not just a Kamara view of the world, but Sky in general. Leeds went into admin, bailed out and then carried on spending like nobody's business, but everyone thinks it's great.

quality program, always enjoyed watching it with a bacon butty before i got ready to go to the game :)

lako42 said:
quality program, always enjoyed watching it with a bacon butty before i got ready to go to the game :)

always goes down a treat before the match does a good old bacon butty, shame i aint got sky to watch and have to stick with football focus, still bacon butty tastes lush!!!

lovejoy should take his head out of his well paid arse and start being funny again.....His fecking monotone laugh does me head in...listen out for it tomorrow....
Chamberlain is an old moose....I wouldn't with Alex's...

There are still some good bits to the show mind....

Last edited:
MKFox said:
lovejoy should take his head out of his well paid arse and start being funny again.....His fecking monotone laugh does me head in...listen out for it tomorrow....
Chamberlain is an old moose....

There are still some good bits mind....

For me Soccer AM resembles everything wrong with Football. Cockneys! and Southerners!

Soccer AM is very good, although I do agree with MK it has lost a bit of its sparkle now it has become a household name. Just like Little Britain.

By the way Fitz, the still born baby comment was out of order IMO.

MKFox said:
Chamberlain is an old moose....I wouldn't
There are still some good bits to the show mind....

I would.....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00