Are you bothered about how get promoted next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad person that I am I've watched a bit Of Div One on Sky this season and surprisingly the stuff I've seen is mostly by teams wanting to play football.I expected it to be more hoofball and physical but for the most part it wasn't.The standard although obviously lower isn't that far off the Championship unlike the difference between the Championship and the Premier.
As for the question,yes it is silly..I couldn't care less how we are promoted just as long as we are

You're not sad, just ahead of the game - checking the opposition for next season. It is also good to read something other than the patronizing, "Of course, it's all hoofball amongst the plebs in the division where we don't belong" stuff.
The very least that I would expect next season, as long as Milan stays, is to be in, or very near to the play-offs. Should Milan leave, we'll go into admin, lose 15 points and, with the continued lack of confidence, might be looking at Div 2 the next season.

I didn't say I'd be happy, just content.
I've seen Mk play a few times this season and it has been better than the turgid dross I've seen on display by us.

I want us to win every game 5-0 of course.

But as long as we get promoted, I'll be happy. I don't care if that's as runaway champions, runners up on the last day, or through penalties in the playoff final. Getting back is all that matters.

And I know it's not guaranteed that we'll come back, it won't be that easy... but we should DEFINITELY be aiming to be winning this league! Anything else is ridiculous.

I didn't say I'd be happy, just content.
I've seen Mk play a few times* this season and it has been better than the turgid dross I've seen on display by us.

*By a few times he actually means every game afforded by his season ticket.

And I know it's not guaranteed that we'll come back, it won't be that easy... but we should DEFINITELY be aiming to be winning this league! Anything else is ridiculous.

Agreed, you don't get relegated and aim for 12th.

We'll still probably finish 12th though.

*By a few times he actually means every game afforded by his season ticket.
:018:
my boy's football team get cheap tickets thank you very much Mr Durham....

I think we will be in for a bit of a stay down here myself, I don't know - to be honest I won't be too upset about who goes and who doesn't though, they've all been abysmal for us this season on the whole and it's more important to stay afloat. Milan will sort it out!

I'm not particularly worried HOW we get promoted. my concerns lie more with WHEN.

If we were to make it up next season Dorky I couldn't give a flying **** as to how we do it.

Hard luck on yesterday mate. I ****ing hate Watford and their polished, media darling twat of a manager and thier ****ing garish colours and everything about that ****ing sh!thole of a farming town so I would have really liked you to make the playoffs instead of them.

What d'ya reckon the future is for Wolves? Any chance you'll get fed up of him and give us Big Mick for next season?

I don't think we're actually that likely to have a team with enough quality to get automatically promoted next season. I mean, League 1 isn't that bad!

The club is in turmoil. MM needs to sort his mess out....maybe he has pumped in the ££££££££ but its all about decisions!

Bring back MA2 [that would be the sort of ridiculous thing that could sort out this mess we are in].

I know thats a bit off subject Re: how we get promoted.

Last edited:
Whoever is in charge Ollie or Dowie or whoever we need to be aiming to wipe the floor with this league as a payment to the fans for watching dire sh*t for the past few years.

In reality, a top half finish would be a major improvement on the last four seasons. If we win more games than we lose, I will be reasonably happy with that for starters.

But I can see it getting worse before it gets better...

In reality, a top half finish would be a major improvement on the last four seasons. If we win more games than we lose, I will be reasonably happy with that for starters.

But I can see it getting worse before it gets better...

Bollox to the pessimism (or is that realism). I expect nothing less than 100 points and a goal difference of +50!! Next season should be nothing more than a confidence builder for the one after that and our assault on a Premiership place. :icon_wink

What I expect and what we will get however is probably not the same thing especially if that tit is still in charge.....for stability purposes obviously!!

**** off, champions in the making here!

Found a random Leicester fan in Rain in lough tonight (recognised me from wearing m City shirt here there and everywhere) and we mourned together! But we are going to win every game next year. **** yeah! Win after frickin win baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669