Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Simple question to season ticket holders only. Are you renewing for our season in League 1?

if i was a season ticket holder then Yes of course

Don't know yet. They plead for our support just to bleed us of money. They should reduce the prices I think.

After the hurt of relegation has sunk in people will change thier mind about not going to games next season...il even make the trip from ireland

Don't know yet. They plead for our support just to bleed us of money. They should reduce the prices I think.
In light of the fact they aren't doing though what would make you renew? ie what has meant you havent decided yet?

:038::038::038: Loyal Support!!

Nothing to do with loyalty - it's just basic economics

I am taking the view that it will cost me less per game if I buy a season ticket than it will if I buy separate tickets for every game (even allowing for the inevitable giveaways we will get all season long)

The only decision to make is whether or not to move to the family stand, and start taking homer junior. I figure we should have a decent season (regardless of the ins and outs to come) with more wins per game than we have been used to in recent years - so it might just get him hooked for good

Don't see why that little fecker should escape from the misery I have had to put up with all my life

Yes, but i remember reading somewhere that all 4 sides of the ground would not be open if we went down. Is this true?

In light of the fact they aren't doing though what would make you renew? ie what has meant you havent decided yet?

Keeping Holloway, I would not renew.
Half the team fcuking off I would not renew

I would need to see who is coming in as well. As for the bollocks of freezing to what we paid last season, mine has gone up £70 to £450

Keeping Holloway, I would not renew.
Half the team fcuking off I would not renew

I would need to see who is coming in as well. As for the bollocks of freezing to what we paid last season, mine has gone up £70 to £450

Surely that would be a good thing?:)

Yes, I can't say no just because the current team are a bunch of complete tosspots and useless Feckers. I am sure that in the future we will once again be mediocre and average. :icon_wink

. I figure we should have a decent season (regardless of the ins and outs to come) with more wins per game than we have been used to in recent years
More wins per game?...... are these the 6 pointer games we have heard about?

Renewing 100%.

If I don't renew before the end of this month, how much will it be? I'm 19, sitting in E3 (Kop)

Probably, just not sure whether it will be one or two though (Plus the fact that I've applied for a job down in Dorset so it may be none!).

Renewing 100%.

If I don't renew before the end of this month, how much will it be? I'm 19, sitting in E3 (Kop)

The club haven't said what the prices will be after the deadline.

Surely that would be a good thing?:)

No it's not. I believe the squad we have is good enough for the Championship, so it will be very good in Div 1. It's just the useless twat manager we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566