Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been about two weeks since I renewed and I still haven't felt any sense of happiness, relief, pleasure, or indeed any positive emotion in doing so.

It's been about two weeks since I renewed and I still haven't felt any sense of happiness, relief, pleasure, or indeed any positive emotion in doing so.

Just wait until we lose our first game at home to Hartlepool. Said feelings will return in abundance. :icon_wink

Make the most of it, you miserable feck - it's all downhill from here.......

Quite, it doesn't help when you notice 'LCFC' appear on the list of leeches on your bank account either.

Quite, it doesn't help when you notice 'LCFC' appear on the list of leeches on your bank account either.
I try never to look at my bank account. "Ignorance is bliss" 'n' all that.

I think seeing that might just finish me off TBH.

I try never to look at my bank account. "Ignorance is bliss" 'n' all that.
I think seeing that might just finish me off TBH.

You need to be in control of your finances or they will take control of you. :icon_wink

there could also be terrorists using your details and funding terror, be scared

although they tend to just sell knock off DVDs

I live in Blackpool so pointless having a season ticket (easier for me to get to Northern away games), however if Gregory is appointed (over Grayson/Ince) i would not have a season ticket if i lived in the hotel opposite the ground!
Im really pissed off with the way things are going at the moment eg Ince should not have been officially approached unless there was some advanced encouragement say from his agent

there could also be terrorists using your details and funding terror, be scared

although they tend to just sell knock off DVDs

Are you suggesting that Fludie is a terrorist?

Make love to the Five Fingered Widow and you can fulfill all of those things with just a few tugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566