Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more wks to find out if we have Hartlepool at Home.......Yeovil away.................oh feck the reality is starting to sink in.:icon_conf

I got my head round us being relegated about six weeks, a month before it happened. I saw them a couple of times towards the end live and it made me realise just how bad they really were.

You read on here how bad we were and never quite believe it for yourself somehow (denial :icon_conf ) until you see it for yourself. When I came to realise that, at what was the business end of the season, then I knew we were doomed. :icon_cry:

Just seen on SSN that the cheapest ST in the Prem are at Wigan. £250. And Fulham were charging £299 for their cheapest....

Someone remind me again what ours are for third division football?:icon_roll

Seen it as well mate did you see arsenal over £1800 pound and spurs was something like £1600

That was Arsenal most expensive though wasn't it?

One of the lads I work work is mates with that snooker bloke Andy Lee, and he(Lee) bought his Arsenal ST last week for £1100.( Still in a friends name though cos the waiting list is quite long!)

That was Arsenal most expensive though wasn't it?

One of the lads I work work is mates with that snooker bloke Andy Lee, and he(Lee) bought his Arsenal ST last week for £1100.( Still in a friends name though cos the waiting list is quite long!)

Ye it was the most expensive but considering Man Utd was £992

Just seen on SSN that the cheapest ST in the Prem are at Wigan. £250. And Fulham were charging £299 for their cheapest....

Someone remind me again what ours are for third division football?:icon_roll

for a small area with restricted view - otherwise they range from £329 to £879

D1, Row R, Seats 13 & 14 .... as long as the guy at the end has renewed your well in. He brings a box of rolls every game, and shares the ****ers out. :038:

I've moved, and my old man isn't renewing so they are free :icon_wink

Tempting though that was, have just moved a few rows forward from where we are. So, right behind the goal, aisle seats and just 2 rows up from the exit. So, when the misery becomes too much, or the need for a pint too great, I'm ready.

In light of Aldrige's announcement it seems as the the option has changed to shit and shit.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but no doubt as I catch up on the rest of Talking Balls' worldly wisdoms it will all become clear.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but no doubt as I catch up on the rest of Talking Balls' worldly wisdoms it will all become clear.

A bit of lazy journalism by the BBc misquoting Aldridge which basically said we wouldn't be signing any new players. He actually said no new signing would be made until the new manager was in place.

And then Newts sent an email to Milan moaning about this, to which Milan replied "Ture, ture".

:icon_bigg What they said! But you weren't the only one to fail to understand one of my posts today :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566