Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet half the people who have applied have already been interviewed for the job, so I don't see why Milan has to go through the same drawn-out process every bloody time.

Did not renew our 4 tickets. If Milan has appointed a manager by Xmas, and he has put together a team that plays with pride, passion and that wins matches we MIGHT then get a half-season ticket, otherwise we will simply cherry pick what we hope will be a few good matches.

OK, any of you non-renewers have any really nice seats that I could transfer our season tickets to on Monday?

OK, any of you non-renewers have any really nice seats that I could transfer our season tickets to on Monday?

D1, Row R, Seats 13 & 14 .... as long as the guy at the end has renewed your well in. He brings a box of rolls every game, and shares the ****ers out. :038:

I've moved, and my old man isn't renewing so they are free :icon_wink

We knew you would.

i was very close to not bothering, mostly for financial reasons but also due to the hatred i have towards our players attitude sometimes, hopefully attitudes will be different with different players

Latest in polished PR......

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1322277,00.html

Season Ticket Sales Hit 10,000
Posted on: Mon 02 Jun 2008
Chairman Milan Mandaric has admitted to being "overwhelmed" by the latest Season Ticket sales figures.

Despite the club's relegation to the third tier of English football for the first time in their history, over 10,000 fans have already committed to a Season Ticket ahead of next season.

The club's Early Bird Deadline, which saw prices frozen until May 31, ended at 5pm on Saturday with hundreds of supporters visiting the Ticket Office in the final few hours leading up to the cut-off time.

And with a new manager still to be appointed and 10 weeks remaining until the start of the new League One campaign, the signs look extremely encouraging.

Mandaric said: "Considering the disappointment that we all suffered last month, the fans' response has been truly overwhelming and I cannot thank them enough.

"To have sold over 10,000 Season Tickets at this stage is a magnificent effort and I am delighted that so many of our fans have remained united and opted to pledge their support to our forthcoming campaign.

"Despite the recent set-back of relegation, I am as determined as ever to bring success back to this great football club and to have the fans right behind me again going into the new season is a huge boost.

"The supporters all deserve so much better and I remain 100 per cent committed to the cause."

Last edited:
I have to say, 10k season tickets sold already is a magnificent effort by fans if true.

I have to say, 10k season tickets sold already is a magnificent effort by fans if true.

Why do they keep saying "committed to" rather than "bought"?

Apart from the £50 you have to pay up front ,and the £4.00 extra you have to pay each month to spred the cost over 7 months :icon_eek:.

Yes but its conceivable some people will pay the deposit but fall behind with payments and not pay the full amount.

I would have thought the club would have you kicked out if you use the seat IMO.

i must admit ive taken this option this year ,ok i have to pay £4.00 a month extra but in happy to do so to spred the cost just for this season.
That's the price you pay for marine keeping, Newts!!!!

I would have thought the club would have you kicked out if you use the seat IMO.

i must admit ive taken this option this year ,ok i have to pay £4.00 a month extra but in happy to do so to spred the cost just for this season.

Of course they would, hence why they are stating its a commitment rather than a sale!

I hope the Foxes Trust receive their fair share of thanks for this - for without their efforts to keep the season tickets in the news we may well have only sold 50% of those sold last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566