Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably yes, however this season I have decided to purchase a 'Just the ticket' for £275, which is £83 cheaper than I paid last season. The seat is only one block from my last seat, and tbh with there being a few more empty seats this season, I shall just go and sit elsewhere should I not be happy with it. Thats until we get Man Utd at home in the cup, and then all the mongies come out of the woodwork, so I shall return to my seat :icon_wink

Don't forget though that they'll want another lot of cash off you for the Cup games, whether against Manchester United or anybody else.

Last edited:
He will renew, though, we all know it.

He's probably already done it :icon_bigg

Nope, I am not. I have been fed enough shite and bullshit over the years. They have ripped my heart out to a point of no return. I may restrict myself to away games

Why do they ask for the ST to be bought before the end of May, when we don't know who the manager is going to be, what players will not be sold and which players will be brought in.
When I go out for a meal, I never tell the waiter I will be paying £100 tonight, and sit there hoping he brings out something nice.

When they have appointed a manager and wheeled and dealed with the players, I may reconsider, but its a long shot.

Nope, I am not. I have been fed enough shite and bullshit over the years. They have ripped my heart out to a point of no return. I may restrict myself to away games

Why do they ask for the ST to be bought before the end of May, when we don't know who the manager is going to be, what players will not be sold and which players will be brought in.
When I go out for a meal, I never tell the waiter I will be paying £100 tonight, and sit there hoping he brings out something nice.

When they have appointed a manager and wheeled and dealed with the players, I may reconsider, but its a long shot.

So thats a 'Yes' then. :102:

Anyone know if there are big queues there this morning?

Of course there will be. People can't wait to watch League One football under John Gregory......:icon_conf

So thats a 'Yes' then. :102:

Its a long long way off me saying yes. Wrong manager in and crap players being kept or bad ones in and you won't see me for dust.

It will be Turin here I come instead

Wouldn't of bought a ticket with the clown here.

Be nice to know who's coming in...still 'send' button has just been pressed

Just got back, reasonably busy but not too bad.

£50 down and £42 a month until christmas, at least I can hang onto my money for as long as possible that way

Just got back, reasonably busy but not too bad.

£50 down and £42 a month until christmas, at least I can hang onto my money for as long as possible that way

Have you been charged an extra £4 a month for DD? I think that is quite scandalous

I shall be there in the morning about 10am :038:

All done. Ticket office reasonably busy (all the windows open) and a bit of a queue forming. In and around where I have moved to (C1) wasn't looking too full. I'm quite happy overall, this coming season has worked out £83 cheaper for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669