Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there at 9am as the door opened. Ticket bought.

I'm still a little unsure about this 10,000 figure. Most of the S/T holders near me have not renewed yet and same was said by a lady at work where she sits.

I'm still a little unsure about this 10,000 figure. Most of the S/T holders near me have not renewed yet and same was said by a lady at work where she sits.
I would say they are about 50% down on this time last season. I know a lot of people who have not renewed yet.
On top of that I have had 3 or 4 texts from LCFC this week telling me the time to May 31st is ebbing away. Well they should get their fingers out and let us know who the manager is going to be. then maybe more would renew

i was down at the club shop this morning and saw our little drummer boy and friends in the ticket office as i walked by, so it looks like we will have to put up with his rhythm lees drumming next season

Last edited:
I would say they are about 50% down on this time last season. I know a lot of people who have not renewed yet.
On top of that I have had 3 or 4 texts from LCFC this week telling me the time to May 31st is ebbing away. Well they should get their fingers out and let us know who the manager is going to be. then maybe more would renew

Exactly why we have made a further delay the deadline call today
http://foxestrust.co.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=482&Itemid=2

http://foxestrust.co.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=482&Itemid=2

I hope they do see sense and delay it, but I cannot see it. All I know is it is costing the club big time.
I never believe what the club says about ticket sales, they always add to the total and when the matchday comes, it usually proves a lie.

10,000 tickets sold they say, I would then read that as 8000 sold. Thats not very good at all. The Walkers will be a wall of noise with that lot and Cheltenhams 300 following.

The only other club in League One charging above £400 prior to renewal deadlines is Brighton (£470). Immediately after relegation, based on this research, the Trust had called for a reduction in East Stand seats to £399 (from £450) to bring the club more into line with League One pricing structures

I would full agree with you on reducing east stand prices, and also getting rid of the senior citizens tickets there too. Too many in there stick them in the corners if they want cheaper tickets.

Have you been charged an extra £4 a month for DD? I think that is quite scandalous

I have indeed. Though my dad hasn't as the numpty who served him forgot to put it on his account! I have of course told him that the £28 he is saving has cost us two transfers this summer, but he wouldn't listen

I have indeed. Though my dad hasn't as the numpty who served him forgot to put it on his account! I have of course told him that the £28 he is saving has cost us two transfers this summer, but he wouldn't listen

:038: Must have been served by the same plank as me!!

Well they should get their fingers out and let us know who the manager is going to be. then maybe more would renew

Look at Southampton. Sack their incompetent one day and recruit a new sucker the next day.

Why is it taking us so long to replace Ollie? I know the players haven't reported back yet, but surely there are plans to make, ideas to work on, transfer targets to identify etc.

C'mon Milan. You chose when to sack him so surely you had somebody in mind.

Look at Southampton. Sack their incompetent one day and recruit a new sucker the next day.

Why is it taking us so long to replace Ollie? I know the players haven't reported back yet, but surely there are plans to make, ideas to work on, transfer targets to identify etc.

C'mon Milan. You chose when to sack him so surely you had somebody in mind.

maybe they are trying to sort out what an arse and an elbow are?

Milan should have either:

1) Got rid of Ollie straight after relegation, a couple of weeks to search for a manager and we would have had one by now.

2) Get rid of Ollie when he did, but have a replacement already lined up to take over instantly, ala Southampton.

But what has he done? He waits for ages and then we get some cockend story about Ollie staying, then a while later he gets rid of him, and then we won't get a new manager until the middle of bloody June. Transfer targets are coming and going, and I imagine we won't get rid of any of our players until a new manager comes in, but by that time the rest of the clubs will be about sorted and we will then end up with our useless bunch of overpaid twats for next season.

Right decision in the sacking Milan, but my god you're making a fcuk up of it as per usual.

Perhaps it's personal?

1) Got rid of Ollie straight after relegation, a couple of weeks to search for a manager and we would have had one by now.

2) Get rid of Ollie when he did, but have a replacement already lined up to take over instantly, ala Southampton.

But what has he done? He waits for ages and then we get some cockend story about Ollie staying, then a while later he gets rid of him, and then we won't get a new manager until the middle of bloody June. Transfer targets are coming and going, and I imagine we won't get rid of any of our players until a new manager comes in, but by that time the rest of the clubs will be about sorted and we will then end up with our useless bunch of overpaid twats for next season.

Right decision in the sacking Milan, but my god you're making a fcuk up of it as per usual.

All spot on. It's all so amateurish and hesitant. If IH was always doomed, the only logical reason for not sacking him four weeks ago was to give him time to line up a replacement.

What actually happens is that he dithers about for three more weeks and then dumps him. Then he starts another three weeks of dithering over a replacement. How can it acceptable that the dozey old fool still doesn't know who he wants? He's recruited more managers than nearly any other football owner in history. It's hardly new to him.

Six weeks of preparation wasted. Six more weeks of uncertainty and turmoil for the club. The new guy gets two weeks preparation before pre season begins instead of eight weeks. Massive difference.

Well before the end of the season, he should have had two plans in place. One for if we stayed up, one for if we went down. The day after we went down, plan B should have been initiated. He should have sacked IH (if that was his decision), had his shortlist already in place and then started to work through it. Can I get my first choice etc . . .

Undoubtedly, the worst chairman/owner of this club in history. He's sank us to new depths in every way imaginable.

Apparently he could not get rid of Ollie before June 1st as the compensation would have been a lot higher, it also meant they could not officially talk to anyone about his job. They have come to an agreement obviously, they may have paid him slightly more compensation so as they can talk to other managers early. His post as manager finished at midnight last night. There is nothing stopping MM appointing someone very quickly now.
As of today we are officially Division One.

Apparently he could not get rid of Ollie before June 1st as the compensation would have been a lot higher, it also meant they could not officially talk to anyone about his job. They have come to an agreement obviously, they may have paid him slightly more compensation so as they can talk to other managers early. His post as manager finished at midnight last night. There is nothing stopping MM appointing someone very quickly now.
As of today we are officially Division One.

The fact that he did get rid of him before 1st June seems to put the lie to any suggestion that he couldn't get rid of him before 1st June. The difference in the amount of compensation due would have been a piddling sum when compared with the sum due on the remaining two years of his contract - and more importantly when compared with the importance of giving a new manager the proper amount of time to prepare.

The fact that he did get rid of him before 1st June seems to put the lie to any suggestion that he couldn't get rid of him before 1st June. The difference in the amount of compensation due would have been a piddling sum when compared with the sum due on the remaining two years of his contract - and more importantly when compared with the importance of giving a new manager the proper amount of time to prepare.

How do you know he has got rid of him, and not terminated his contract at one minute midnight last night? They don't let everything out into the press you know.
How come other clubs can sack a manager and have a replacement in within days, but we have to wait nearly a month?
The difference in compo between firing him there and then and waiting until June 1st was a very large sum. The fact they released news that IH was gone, must have boosted flagging ST sales. Remember we have been relegated and all sorts of clauses will have kicked in.
Funny how no one has been appointed then at such an important time of the season.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669