Post Match Arsenal 4 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed high wages off the bill and quickly (In your opinion). Nobody wanted any of our dross (In your opinion) so we had to look to get money shifted off the books elsewhere (In your opinion) . The manager considered he had two keepers both of whom were capable of stepping up (In your opinion) and, at present, there is no real evidence that either of them are unable to do that (In your opinion). Add to that Kasper’s desire to leave and the story is a fairly simple one (In your opinion).

Nothing is wrong(In your opinion) . It all makes sense really(In your opinion) . The manager may have made a mistake in trusting the keepers he has (In your opinion) and time will tell. If it ends up costing us 3 or 4 places then I am sure it will be dealt with either in January or at the end of the season(In your opinion) when the club, hopefully because of what it is doing now, will be in a better financial position (In your opinion) .

I am astounded by so many people willing to put on their tin foil hats and swallow up a conspiracy theory (In your opinion) about how we are in desperate trouble as a club and that something rotten is going on…. It’s just rubbish (In your opinion) We have invested heavily in infrastructure and will continue to do so (In your opinion) , we are being careful to make sure we don’t end up falling foul of FFP (In your opinion) and we have a squad perfectly strong enough to finish in the top 10 (In your opinion) . They may not do that this year but clubs go through peaks and troughs; that is natural (In your opinion) . It doesn’t mean that we will suddenly implode (In your opinion).

People need to calm the **** down, stop throwing their toys out of the pram (In your opinion) and have some patience (In your opinion) before assessing the season ahead as a disaster that will almost certainly see us in a relegation fight (In your opinion) . If we are still looking like conceding every 5 minutes in a few games time and if results look to be nose diving consistently then I’m sure changes will happen at management level (In your opinion)

Fair enough.

Useful indication of how much Iheanacho adds to the team. Always underappreciated, especially by his manager.

View attachment 17017
And a lot of fans too.

He can be inconsistent/frustrating but I think a lot of that can be down to constantly being in and out of the team and he's still never really played a full season where he has consistently started.

His control and finishing can be sublime when he has his confidence and he shown this when he actually got a consistent run in the team.

I hope he gets more opportunities this year as we need as many players in the squad scoring as possible.

Jack Harrison created 4 and he's garbage.

Nacho is Nacho. Sublime one minute, absolutely hilariously shit another. Too many terrible games for us to count and they, unfortunately, outweigh some of the really great stuff he's done.

He'll never be consistent enough to start regularly.

He'd be absolutely brilliant in a two.

I'd love it if we had a manager who played unfashionable football rather than a halfwit who follows the crowd.
I don’t think he would. one, two or seven, he’d still make those clown like errors of not being able to control a ball, falling over his own feet, missing from a yard out etc…

It is those basics he fails on time and time again which make him unselectable for a starting role in most games.

I don’t think he would. one, two or seven, he’d still make those clown like errors of not being able to control a ball, falling over his own feet, missing from a yard out etc…

It is those basics he fails on time and time again which make him unselectable for a starting role in most games.
I can forgive him some of those because he has an excellent eye for goal and is the best natural finisher at the club.

He also brings Vardy into play so effectively.

That and we have no other viable option

I can forgive him some of those because he has an excellent eye for goal and is the best natural finisher at the club.

He also brings Vardy into play so effectively.

That and we have no other viable option
Some of his finishing has been ****ing woeful at times. In a 1 v 1 situation I wouldn't back him to convert 50% of his chances. He's in no way shape or form anything close to a better finisher than Vardy.

Just because the other options are as poor if not poorer, doesn't make him a good player.

2021/22 seasonNachoVardyDaka
Goal Attempts315426
Blocked Shots886
Shots On Target122515
Shot Accuracy (%)38.746.357.7
Goal Conversion (%)12.927.819.2

He hides it well.

2021/22 seasonNachoVardyDaka
Goal Attempts315426
Blocked Shots886
Shots On Target122515
Shot Accuracy (%)38.746.357.7
Goal Conversion (%)12.927.819.2

He hides it well.
Yeah. He's a bit shit most of the time. As everyone with eyes can see.

Better finisher than Vardy. **** me sideways with jester hat.

What about the season before when he was actually played?
You know that table is quoting percentages, right? When your accuracy is only 38% and your conversion rate less than 13% it's not a great story is it.

What about the season before when he was actually played?
Nacho only played an extra 195 minutes of PL football in 2020/21 (1459 mins v 1264 mins in 2021/22).

But for context, Nacho did perform better in 2020/21 than he did in 2021/22. Albeit he's still below Vardy's historical average conversion %.

2020/21 (average per 90 mins):

1660769754781.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472