Pre Match Aston Villa v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fed up of being negative. Today is the start of a new me. A dour 1-1 draw.

None of the LCFC jumper/top combos I've worn for the past few weeks have worked. I'm beginning to think it has no impact on the results.

Come on City.

Anyways; I just want BN, Redditch, homer and all the rest of you to keep posting because I love you all and because I'm completely pissed and nothing makes sense as usual.

Don't bring me into this!

I have recanted. Pearson is a great Premier League manager. We will win today and embark on a winning run to the end of the season with Albrighton emerging as the new George Best and Upson recalled to the England squad and a nailed on cert for the next World Cup.

Sorry to end on a depressing note but 82 points may only get us into 3rd place.

He then tried to round the goalkeeper to score a fourth, but was brought down, and Ulloa scored the penalty. The keeper didn't get sent off, no idea what the ref was thinking.

Perhaps the ref judged that Vardy was not moving towards the goal at the time of the offence; that may have been so if, as you say, he was rounding the keeper. I am sure that the ref would have been well aware that he would have been wrong to send the goalie off if that was the case.

The Danish TV "panel of (non) experts", presenting yesterday`s televised premiership match, agreed that the prem. league manager that is most likely to be the 1st one sacked is Paul Lambert.
We all know that people under immense pressure do make mistakes.
Therefore, with Lambert being under more pressure than NP.................this should improve our chances of a result.

If they lose at home to rock bottom leicester he will be under immense pressure.

It actually could be a "loser leaves town" match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669